Once I was dressed, I folded Rogue's cloak neatly and place it on the bed

Once I was dressed, I folded Rogue's cloak neatly and place it on the bed. I look at my left upper arm where my old Dark Star guild mark is. I place my hand on it and try to remove the mark. A good five minutes later and I remove the mark, only to reveal a light smudge.

I sigh softly. Oh, well...

After running my fingers through my hair, I pick up Rogue's cloak and leave the infirmary, making my way downstairs. When I get there, I see Cana drinking from a barrel, Gajeel eating iron, Erza eating strawberry cake, Lucy, Charlele and Vivienne drinking tea, Grandpa chatting with Macao and Wakaba at a table, Juvia stalking Gray, and Nanami with Sting at the table my teammates were sitting at. Kinana is serving drinks, Natsu is stuffing his face with food, Loki is napping, and Mira is working behind the bar. Momo is cuddling with Lily on the bar counter near Gajeel. Rogue is sitting with Sting, a plate of half eaten food before him.

Shiro sits in a corner of the guild with Kuro, away from everyone else, as the two eat a meal.

I feel someone staring at me and look up to the Second Floor to see Laxus. When he sees me looking, I put my finger to my lips, smirking. He grins right back.

I just stand there, waiting to see how long it'll take for my comrades to notice me. Grandpa then notices me, and smiles warmly. Macao blinks his eyes in confusion before following his gaze. Then, he nudges Wakaba who follows his face, before grinning.

"Well, well! Sleeping Beauty's awake!" Wakaba says, causing everyone else to whip their heads up in my direction.

"Hi!" I greet brightly, smiling at my comrades. They all stare at me for a long moment before they jump to their feet and charge at me. A large sweat drop forms on my head.

My guild mates shout things like, "Aki-chan is awake!!"

"She's back!"

Rogue appears beside me and wraps his arms around me protectively, glaring daggers at my comrades. "Stay away from my mate! She just woke up!" He snaps at them. Everyone else sweat drops at the look on the ravenette's face.

My guild mates stop just short of me, surprised looks on their faces at the expression on Rogue's face.

My guild mates back down from the hug attacks. I sigh as I pat Rogue's arm assuringly and say, "Calm down, Shadow Man, they're just really happy to see me, that's all."

Rogue says, "Even so, your guild mates looked like they were about to trample you."

I give another sweat drop. I blink my eyes when I remembered his cloak. I pull away from Rogue and say as I hold it out to him, "Here, Roguey, you can have your cloak back. Thanks again for letting me borrow it." I blush at the memory.

Rogue smiles back at me as he takes his cloak and puts it over his shoulders. "You're welcome, Angel. And, thank you."

My guild mates continue to cry about how happy they were to have me back.