XXII

It felt like months had passed in this disgusting room. Would anyone even remember me after all these weeks? Jimin questioned himself. The scary guy hadn't visited him again and the sole human interaction he had was with the lady that brought him food. She'd seemed to pity him, Jimin had thought, although she'd seemed scared of him too. It might be the consequences of talking to a prisoner that she had been scared of.

Jimin himself had been scared too. His memory of Yoongi felt like a fading one, he was remembering less and less of him as the days went by. The memory of his eyes after he kissed Jimin's scars was one of the last memories he had left. He was glad he could still remember the features of Yoongi's face and the feeling he felt when he was close to him. Jimin surprisingly couldn't remember the features of his friends' faces. He could solely remember Jin's and Namjoon's name, but nothing more.

Jimin was scared that his friends and Yoongi would forget about him too as the days went by. He was scared of becoming a fading memory himself.

The door unlocked and the regular lady came in with a plate of food and a glass of water in her hands. She smiled and handed Jimin the food, he saw the same look of pity in her eyes that she would always have while bringing him food. She sighed and told him to enjoy his food, and she left again.

Jimin was no longer tied up to a chair, because of his 'good behaviour' he was now allowed to roam freely through the room with just a chain around his ankles, the woman had said.

Jimin silently ate his food, tomato soup with a slice of bread. Didn't taste too bad, just slightly bitter, Jimin thought.

As Jimin was eating, the door once again unlocked and in strutted a guy Jimin had never seen before. Jimin continued eating as the guy sat in front of him. He looked slightly drunk and smiled sheepishly at Jimin.

''Hi,'' the man begun, ''I'm Eric Nam.'' Jimin stopped eating and unknowingly analysed the man. He seemed about his age, maybe slightly older, but not much. Quite handsome, but nothing special. (A/N: LOL Eric Nam cannot be described as 'nothing special', but oof just bear with me its just for the story) ''You know, we were hoping to fuck over Suga by kidnapping his weakness, but he didn't seem bothered, it's quite frustrating.'' Jimin looked down, slightly pained. Had he become a fading memory like he had feared to become? ''I'm starting to question if you actually are his weakness.'' Eric went on. There was a painful silence, until Jimin decided to break the silence, whispering: ''Me too''. Eric bursted out in this crazy laughter, he seemed just slightly mad. ''I would feel bad for you if you aren't his weakness, than we'd be doing all this to you for nothing.'' He smiled wickedly. ''But even if you aren't as important to him as we thought, knowing what you will be having to go through soon because of him, will definitely pain him.''

Jimin frowned, ''what will I have to go through soon?''

Eric smirked and pointed at the bowl of soup he had just finished, ''that was the tenth dose of poison we have given you, either the eleventh or twelfth will be fatal, it depends on the amount you've been given. Suga fell into my second trap, he thought I would just let you go if he didn't show any interest, but oh boy was he wrong. I would go as far as possible for him to give in to my wishes. I will take over his number one spot in the underground world.''

Tears started to drop down Jimin's face, ''is that why I haven't been able to remember anything?''

Eric didn't reply, he got up while smirking, quickly took a picture of Jimin in his devastating state and left. 

A/N: this is once again a short chapter, I apologize for not being able to make it longer. This chapter is needed to be able to understand some things later on.

Do you prefer 1st person of view or 3rd person of view in Jimin's chapters? (im not too sure what I prefer lol, sorry that I keep switching)

 and what do you think Jin's plan is? (interested to see what everyone thinks)