IX

A/N: I wrote this on my phone, so if there's any typos than I'm really sorry. I also did not proofread. I apologize!

Click

The door opened and I was, once again, standing in front of Min Yoongi, and some crazy other guys with guns.

Well damn. I think I should be more concerned about those guys with guns, but I'm not. The only thing that scares me is the furious Min Yoongi standing in front of me. He was raging, I could see it in his eyes and through his expression. What did I even do to make him this angry? Oh, I might know the answer. I don't think he was too happy with my note.

''Hi, Mr Min what can I help you with?''

''Call me Suga, I think you know all too well yourself.'' He said with a low voice.

''Uhm, d-did you see the note I wrote you?''

''I did.''

''Oh well, uhm then if I were you, I would leave me alone very fast.'' I said half desperately

He started laughing, freaking laughing. I raised my eyebrow, what was so funny? His laugh was kind of cute though. He almost wasn't scary anymore. I smiled

''You're cute when you laugh.'' Shit what? Did I just say that?

''I know.'' Oh well we have a guy with a good self-esteem.

''It's good that you know, but seriously why are you here?''

''Remember the note I wrote you at the restaurant?''

''Uhm yes I do?''

''And what did it say?''

''Well it said that if I didn't show up I would be dead meat?''

''It said that if you didn't show up you would be dead, and what did you do?''

''I showed up.'' I said with a voice full of my non-existent confidence.

''No you didn't,'' he said with a devilish smirk.

''I did! I just showed up too early.''

''Damn.'' He said licking his lips.

''What?'' I spat back.

''You're annoying.''

''No shit! I'm trying to convince you not to kill me, of course I'm being annoying!'' I screamed back.

''Then if I were you I wouldn't be annoying.''

''As if you have any experience of standing in my feet! You're always the intimidating one.''

''It's either killing or getting killed, do you find me intimidating?'' The devilish smirk showed up once again.

''What? You intimidating? Noooo. Never.''

''So, basically I'm very intimidating?''

''You could say that.''

He smirked, again. He took two steps towards me, I took two steps back. He took another step towards me, I took another one back. My back was almost against the wall. I awkwardly smiled and said: ''I would really appreciate some personal space.'' Instead of backing off, Yoongi took another step towards me. I couldn't take another step back, or my back would hit the wall. He placed one of his hands on the right of my head, and the other on the left. He placed his lips against my ear. He let out out a breath and said: ''you're lucky that I like you.''

Wtf?

Yoongi placed his finger on the back of my neck and pinched a specific spot. I blacked out immediately.

A/N: Aaaah I'm so happy!! I have 500 readsss :)))). Thank you for reading my story! Please vote if you liked the chapter.

xx Eun