X

A/N: thanks for the 700 reads!!❤️❤️

I woke up with a crazy headache. Everything was black, because they had blindfolded me. I could feel the world spinning, even though I only saw black. I was sitting on something soft, maybe a couch, maybe a bed, I didn't know. I was telling myself that I was okay, but in reality I was freaking out inside. My wrists were tied with rope, which meant that I could still use my hands. The person who had tied me up wasn't the smartest.

I moved my hands up to my head and took off the blind fold, which was literally a piece of cloth tied together at the back of my head.

Once I could finally see, I expected that my eyes would meet with daylight or rays of sunshine, but instead my eyes met pure darkness. It was night-time.

What I also didn't expect was to be situated in such a beautiful room. I might be sitting on a bed while being tied up, but the room was gorgeous.

The room had one colour to it' black. I was now sitting on an amazing king sized that almost glowed because of the darkness. I laid down on my back, now facing the ceiling. Even the ceiling was beautiful, it was black coloured, of course, and had some kind of artsy graphic designs scribbled in it. I sat up straight again. The room was very big, probably three times the size of my apartment. The bed was situated on, from my aspect, the left side of the room, it was right next to the left wall. Right in front of me was a gigantic window, in which you had an amazing view over the whole of Seoul. It wasn't just a gigantic window, it was as if they had replaced the entire wall that was supposed to be there, with glass. I stood up from the bed shuffling, because I was still tied up by my legs, towards the gigantic window wall. The wall on the right had a door and a desk against it. The desk was right next to the gigantic window. I grabbed the chair from under the desk and sat down on it, leaning my head against the window. I looked at the breath-taking view of Seoul during night-time. It was oh-so-pretty, a smile crept up my face. What I didn't notice, was that a specific mint-haired guy had sneakily gotten into the room and was now admiring me, who was sleepily admiring Seoul.

^^ this is the room, it was hard to explainPs sorry for the short chapter, I'm kind of on a writers block and going into my exam week😥Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter

Ps sorry for the short chapter, I'm kind of on a writers block and going into my exam week😥
Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter

xxx Eun