XIV

I was currently in a car. Yoongi was driving it, I was sitting in the seat next to him.

We were on our way to his company. Yoongi had convinced me to come with him.

Flashback

Yoongi looked me in the eyes, almost pleading as he said: "I like you, a little bit, might have a tiny obsession, okay scratch that, I have an obvious crush on you." He nervously bit his lips, "but I want to give you a choice."

"Nice of you to give me a choice." I said cockily.

He rolled his eyes at my cocky reply. "I will give you a day to chose if you want to stay with me, if you don't want to at the end of the day I'll drive you home. You'll never see me again, not." He mumbled the last part, "in this day of us being together," he winked. "I'll show you the company and the legal work I do." He said.

End of flashback

That resulted to me sitting in his car while he was driving us to his company.
There was some kind of tension between us, which made an awkward silence. I looked through the window the whole car ride long. I felt Yoongi glance at me once in a while.

We arrived at the company. We both got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

The building was huge. It looked exactly like one of those stereotype companies from a film.

Once Yoongi and I had gotten through the entrance doors, all the employees started staring at us. I awkwardly hid behind Yoongi's back. We walked past the reception and into the elevator. Yoongi pressed in the button for the 10th floor and scanned his hand through this cool high tech thing. The elevator started moving upwards.

I was slightly afraid, I didn't want to admit it though. I had been stuck in an elevator when I was younger. I had been stuck in the elevator for over four hours before the fireman came to save me. I wasn't that traumatized that I would never ever take an elevator again, but I'd rather take the stairs.

*Ding* We had arrived at the 10th floor. Yoongi and I walked out of the elevator. We passed another receptionist who smiled, "good morning mr. Min", she said. Yoongi ignored her and I awkwardly nodded at her.

Yoongi smiled at me and opened the door that we were standing in front of, "welcome to my office."

————————————————————————
A/N:
Word count: 400
I know it's a very, very short chapter. I'm really sorry. My mom keeps pissing me of and telling me that I need to move. The annoying thing is that when my little brother doesn't move his ass she doesn't say a thing (my little brother is very skinny). So she's indirectly telling me that I'm fat, which pisses of my mood, resulting in me not moving my ass at all and also not being in a mood to write. I'm really sorry.

xx Eun