XI

A/N: Okay, I know that I promised to update friday, but I kind of wanted to update a really long chapter and that just wasn't happening that friday. (The part I wrote is still not long, but also not too short, hope you guys enjoy it!)

Thank you guys so much for the 1k reads!! <3

What I didnt notice, was that a specific mint-haired guy had sneakily gotten into the room and was now admiring me, who was sleepily admiring Seoul.

''Did sleeping beauty finally wake up?'' I nearly had a heart attack and turned around as fast as possible.

Maybe a little bit too fast

The chair I was sitting on twisted and I fell off. With my butt on the ground.

Ouch I hissed in pain, while rubbing my poor ass.

Yoongi let out a very cute stifled laugh and a smile crept up on my face.'' What are you smiling for?'' he questioned me. ''What are you laughing at?'' I fired back.

He put his hands in the air, trying to show his innocence. ''Sorry, sorry, what are you angry about?''

''Well'' I started off, ''first of; you kidnapped me, second; my ass hurts, third; youre behaving weird.'' I did some weird hand moves and the rope fell of, the person who tied me was really stupid. I also untied the rope that tied my ankles. I stood up still rubbing my pained ass and walked towards the bed letting myself fall onto it.

''I'm not behaving weird, ''I'm just feeling generous.'' He said with a half-smile, half smirk. He walked towards me and sat down on the bed next to where I was lying down.

''And why are you feeling generous?'' I asked looking up and into his eyes, which were looking at me.

Yoongi broke the eye contact and sighed. ''I have my reasons.'' He said looking, to my surprise, a little bit sad.

I sat up and crossed my legs, ''How long have I been out and whats the time?'' I asked Yoongi.

Yoongi made eye contact again, which made me feel weirdly safe, ''youve been out for two and a half days, it is half past twelve at the moment.''

''Wait a second, is it Monday already?! I started freaking out, because boii I shouldve gone to university today. I cant miss any of my classes!''

''Well its actually Thursday.''

''It has been Thursday for just thirty minutes, so today still counts as Monday.''

''Whatever suits you.'' He said rolling his eyes.

''But uhm, could you let me go home, I already missed university today and I cant miss another day of it.'' I said with a half broken voice.

''I know, I let Namjoon take notes for you, I have it all cleared.''

''Wait, are we talking about the same Namjoon?'' I asked confused.

''I'm talking about Kim Namjoon, your friend, teacher at university and one of the guys that went to the restaurant with me.''

I had so many questions at this point. My head started spinning and I started stammering out all questions one by one looking very confused.

''So wait, was the restaurant a coincidence? How did you know about the park? Did you stalk me?! How do you know Namjoon? Why was he sitting at that table with you? How did you get him so far to take notes for me? I never got him to do that for me! Oh and the Hoseok guy, is he your secretary? Boi you are so confusing!!'' I yelled out.

He licked his lips and tried to refrain from smiling, but miserably failed. ''What are you smiling at?'' I asked, just answer my questions, please!

''So were should I start?'' he asked raising an eyebrow.

''Obviously, you should start with the first question.'' I stated.

''And what if I cant remember the first question?'' He playfully questioned.

''Dude!'' I yelled. I let out an exhausted sigh and lay back on the bed, placing the quilt on top of me. I was starting to get slightly cold.

''Then Ill start with answering your first question.'' Yoongi said. He also laid downnext to me on the bed , turning in such a way that he was laying on his side facing me. I turned onto my side so I could face him too. We stared into each others eyes for quite some time before Yoongi finally started talking.

A/N: AAAHH I had so much fun writing this chapter!

Also, I just made the decision that I'm going to make an update schedule, I know this sounds stupid, but oh well. I'll be updating this story every Monday and hopefully, if my writers block finally comes to an end, Thursday.

Why do you think Yoongi is being this sweet to Jimin ;))?

If you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote and comment! <3

xx

Eun

UPDATE: I don't know why but all talk mark thingies (''..'') were gone so I had to put them back, sorry if I missed a part!