"Call the ambulance now!"

+*+*+*

Soon the ambulance came and immediately brought the unconscious  Taeyon immediately to the hospital while Junghyuk went with her. On the other hand, the boys tried to console Tae who is a crying mess and immediately went to the car and followed to the hospital.

Hours passed by and Taehyung is still sobbing, worried about his beloved mother. The boys and Junghyuk, on the other hand,  sat near him but didn't bother him as they knew Tae wanted to have some space. The thick atmosphere of silence with the soft sniffles from the crying boy made the oldest of the men, lose his patience.

"Tae ,  I know this is not the right time to ask any questions and make the situation worse.. But I have to know the whole story... and besides, I would also be interviewed by the police... I should atleast know some details." Junghyuk said with a gentle voice, trying to not break the fragile boy even more.

Taehyung had no choice but to answer. He took a deep breath and wiped his tears. 

" I guess you and mom haven't talked about this topic... My father, or should I say, that bastard, was very a-abusive and crazy." It shocked Junghyuk cuz his wife only mentioned that the reason they split was because they had misunderstandings all the time and he didn't expect it to be this harsh.

"When I was a kid, mom would always take care of me at home as she didn't have a job. I always wondered why she would always make me go to bed right before that man arrives, back from work. I always thought that they wanted some time for each other since they barely see each other everyday... but I was wrong. I would hear silent cries and screams every time my father was around...It turns out he was cheating on mom.... I always thought that I was the reason for their arguments.. U-until one night, my mom shouted so loud that got me worried. I slowly went out of my room and stood at the top of staircase, there I saw my bruised mother laying on the ground while she was being beaten up. I was so afraid but I had no choice but to save my mother. He was shouting at her, saying bad words to her, hitting her with his belt... It triggered my anger. I grabbed the nearest things I could see and threw it at him. I remember my mom begging me to go hide in my room. He then dragged me and gave me all the bruises. Then mom couldn't stand seeing my situation so she reported it and divorced him"

Junghyuk and Jungkook were both speechless about what they heard... they never knew something bad would happen to such angels. 

" W-what made your mam have flashbacks before? Why did she ran out and talk the air?" Junghyuk asked.

"Dad, Tae is still in shock, slow down with the questions." kook said but Tae told them it was fine.

" My dad recently got my number and he has been contacting me and it turns out he has been following me ever since. Every move I make, every where I go, he all knows about it. He called me before and threatened me until mom heard us."  Taehyung was silently cursing his father but at the same time, he was very worried about his mom.

Soon, the doctor went out of the room and talked to them. He stated that Taeyon lost too much blood while waiting for the ambulance and the cut was deep and large which didn't help at all so they needed a blood donor.  Taehyung did not hesitate at all and stood up.

"I'll give her blood, we both have the same blood type."  The doctor nodded and told Tae to follow the nurse to fill up a form.

Hours passed by, Junghyuk was being interviewed by the police, Taehyung was done donating blood for his mom and he was now sitting with the boys. No one dared to speak; they were all listening to the interview. 

The police soon took their leave. Junghyuk told the boys to go home and get some rest. They all nodded as they were still too shocked on what has happened. The boys decided to sleep in Tae's house, incase any emergency occurs once again.

Everyone finally drifted to sleep but a particular someone had their eyes wide open. Taehyung shifted time to time but still couldn't find the proper position to sleep. He turned the other side and faced a sleeping bunny. He smiled to himself.  

Staring at jungkook calmed his mind... he cuddled up to kook's chest and finally drifted to sleep..

Little did he knew,  a heavier storm is about to come.

__________________________________________

Hello babes!

Yes... It's been long since I have updated. Online learning has been ruining my time.. so i'm truly sorryyy

This chapter may not be that good so.... I will try my best to improve in the upcoming chapters... 

Hope you all are doing okay and always stay stay loves!!!