Obsessions Part 23

Start from the beginning

"What!?" you were shocked. (the readers aren't)

"I'm sorry." she hugged you tighter and showed you her puppy eyes.

"Geez. That's so unfair. But I'm no better. I liked Mary too. But I can't have her heart. So I settled with her body in exchange for dating you."

Ririka pulled away from you. And the next thing that happened hit you hard. Literally hit you hard. She slapped you so hard her palms left a reddish mark on your cheeks.

"Wha-"

Things happened so fast you don't know how to react anymore. She pulled you to her and crashed her lips on yours. You didn't move from the shock you're feeling. Until she inserted her tongue in your mouth. You pushed her away.

"What was that Ririka!?"

"I don't know how I should react! I want to hate you but I also like you!" she said. "That date we had, I really enjoyed it. I genuinely felt happy that time. And this wasn't our first kiss either." she admitted.

"I don't know what to say Ririka. But right now I only think of you as a friend."

"That's fine by me. It's more than enough since I used you to hurt Kirari. But I'm confused now. I like both you and Mary."

"Let's.... just go back to Kirari alright. I want to see her. And... If you want to redeem yourself, start from the one closest to you. Talk to her."

You turned around to walk away but was met with another person. She bumped into you.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just passing by." the woman moved back.

"(Y/n). Are you okay?"

Ririka stepped towards you but stopped when she saw who it was that bumped into you. The woman smirked at Ririka while the latter had a worried expression on her face.

"Miyo."

"Oh hello. I'm going now. See you later then. Say hi to Kirari for me." Miyo said and walked away.

Suddenly, you felt dizzy and fell down. You were sweating hard and your vision fails you. Ririka kneeled beside you. You can see her mouth opening and closing but you can't hear anything.

-----

"Yumeko. We know about (Y/n)." Terano said. They met up in one of the empty room in the academy.

"So?" Yumeko answered.

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing. My only goal is to be with her. I'll be taking her home after graduation and I'll marry her whether she likes it or not." Yumeko laughed.

"I don't believe you."

"I'm not asking you to believe me. If you're afraid that we were after the position of head of the family, then you have nothing to worry about. We have no intention of taking it. That family is too much of a burden to carry."

"Then tell me, who do you think will win this election?"

"Kirari Momobami no doubt."

"I see. Then I have no choice... I'm challenging you to a gamble."

"For what?" Yumeko asked.

"For (Y/n)'s custody."

"Why?"

"Because she won that position before. My plan is to make her head and then she would pass down the seat to me. That way, she doesn't have to hide because she wouldn't be a threat anymore. The elders would leave her alone and you could take her anywhere you like. Isn't that a win-win situation for both sides?" Terano explained

"If you think we're both profiting, why do we need to gamble?"

"Because I know you wouldn't just agree."

"You're right. That girl is everything to me. I would not trust her to any of you. But what makes you think I'll agree to a gamble that has no risk?"

Yumeko smiled. Her red eyes shining. Just thinking about gambling with the risk of losing you makes her blood boil. She started to sweat. She bit her nails and rubbed her thighs together.

"I'll gamble." Yumeko said. "If you would also sacrifice what you love most. And... you can take her if I lose. Do whatever you want. But.. Let me just tell you.. I'm confident I will win. Because I love her too much to lose."

-----

yumeko's votes last chap... ̄へ ̄

please love her... (/ω\)

or else I'll(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

AHSHAJSHSKANKSABQOBA IDK

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

🙈🙉🙊

i don't know what to say anymore

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩