chapter 37:"Nairan Conclave🌸"

Naina's pov~~~~~~~

After dilema ,i decided to quit my silence . There were lot of security guards out but i had to do it . I know i would be caught one day so i decided to run away from wedding so far that this man should never find me neverrrr...i Jumped down window with my cell phone and some money

I can't get my karan back but i want to live my life ,I want to complete my dreams and wanted to forget drama happened here . I safely recited out of Bombay And travelled Kashmir with one of my female friend ,she helped me arranging house it was her own grandma who used to stay alone ,I decided to take care of her and moved totally there.

My days were simply passing with house chores ,Grandma's care ,Slowly slowly i discovered that i had love to teach . I started teaching the kids around the area .

Grandma was loving ,Childrens were sweet ,Neighbors were caring ,At this point of Running away from that jail it was more then 8 months now .

I never turned back,No days passed without thinking of mumma ,Meghu di ,And esspecially Love of my life . This was my family i was missing terribly today .

I used to recieve some money order from Kunal jiju who Shifted to L.A later ,He was nice but unmarried ,No other girl took place of di in his life nor his heart and same is with me .

As usual ,it was windy and cold snowy day here , Mountains filled whiteness of peace and Breeze was so soothing me standing by my window missing Karan .... Thinking of why it happened .

Now i used to pray that wherever he is ,Please god keep him happy and safe . It was Monday evening ,Me and Grandma were sipping our tea,While Tv showed up with one hillarious news .

My eyes popped out and my heart suddenly felt like stop beating ,I could only hear the sound ,Unable to hear my own heart beats fu***********

Sudden tremble by grandma gave me shock ,Tears gathered my eyes with such immenseness ,Grandma embraced me ,She tried making me calm but it was something..... Something sooo....

Running to the place where the situation happened ,grandma ran behind me with shawl and my slippers even i forgot that ..

Ugggghhh

Tv news showed up saying ....

"One body is found near valley ,It seems to be in coma for more then 10 months  ,The face is swollen and due to heavy snow body is totally freezed,It's Male boy age around around 25+ .

Police is trying to identify this  body and contact his family. But no connections are made,as per news he has one elder brother who stays in L.A "

My hearts skipped all the beats ,when i arrived there the police stopped me walking ahead ,I said "I ... I want to see face.."

They took me in where body was kept in heater now ,In tent ,one of them took off the cloth from his face and ...

I ... I.... Was seeing the similar face today after 10 months ... I am not believing thisss .. Looking at face my hand ran to my mouth in shock ,Grandma took grip on me and made me still i was watching him today ...

Today my heart ,Blood ,Veins ,Brain all stopped working except my tears those were running down and down ,He is alive ... I said alloud to grandma

"He's alive.... " I cried

"Yes my dear "Grandma consoled me sobbing

I was afraid to touch him now . Taking full gutts i ran my hand through his Hairs i felt coldness ,It was so freezed ,Swallowing my saliva ,I called "Ka..ka..Kar..Karannnnnn"

My eyes were not ready to see him like this ,He need me .. Doctors and nurse ran inside tent asking me who was i to him

"I am his fiancee" through silence speaking was so tough

"omg that's great then ,Mam his body is freezed ,Totally freezed ,I can't assure when he will be recovering . But you need to stay back here throughout this ."Doctor said and somewhere my mind was positive as well negative .

"Naina !Stay back here and don't worry you need him ,And he needs u surely dear . Love is biggest prayer for anyone ,Love is so big and strong that even god has to bow to it ! Karan and Naina are mean't to be together . And now they are going to be very soon . I will send you tiffins and clothes everyday . Get back home with your Complete love okay?"

I smiled and was crying at same time and hugged her so tight ,was unable to held my emotions back anymore . Decided to call Kunal jiju and tell him that i found my karan back ,

But first let karan be consious ..

So finally one bed beside karan's was placed i started staying with him,So near and close i did not leave him for even one second of time . Used to keep gazing at him ,in  hope that he will wake up and look at me the way he used to ..

Grandma used to come here and feed me everyday ,And used to leave after i used to cry at her for so many times ,She was only one i had with me !

Prayers,Love ,Care and hopes ...

Which was constant all the time ,All the day ,all the minutes and seconds . Asking god to forgive me and him and make him consious .

It was more then week Now ,

Afraid ,Hopeful still ...

New day with same hopes ,love and care ,Mind screwing with samw thoughts and prayers .
Regularly i used to wait for the doctors to call me and say that he is fine now ,Waiting for him to open eyes and look at me ,I was waiting to start new life with karan !

But ..

My wishes were not granted still ,Again the same me ,Gazing at Him so immensly calling him out and asking him to wake up and look at me ,catching his cold hands ,Staring at him even in my Sleep ...

At nights ,Turning to his side and dreaming of him sleeping besides me one day ,One day he will be in my arms and i will be in his .

3 weeks passed by in hopes and Sadness but no response from karan's side was been made .
When i met doctors they said that "Karan has left hopes and willingness to live "

This .. Was heart breaking .. I too started loosing hopes ,I wanted to love him,live with him,Grow with him and now die with him .. Why god whyyy?? You being so mean to me and my love life .

I Am Loosing him,
I am loosing my hopes ,
I am loosing my love,
I am loosing my life ...

To Be Continued

************************************