chapter 15 :"rose-gold💖"

sorry for letting u all wait for this long,but back with an update !
keep showering ur immense love...

______________________________________

Naina's pov~~~~~~~~~~

i was mezmerizing karry ,i was not believing that this is karry?or icould say this is karan ,not karry ,but how can karan come here ?and who's this karry !
i blinked at eyes when karan,i mean karry noticed my eye sight towards me ,and from his behaviour he was looking too bigger flirty ,but my karan isn't like this !

he faces me with one elbow on desk ,and fist on his cheeks he is looking at me ,this made me embracced !and i tried to not get an eye lock !but when one girl from behind benches comes after the class gets over and pulls him out ,saying "karry ,let's go for coffee date "she said smirking and pleasing him to get ready!

and most irritating and shoking partt was when he said "yeah,why not babe"this choked my throat and istarted coughing when i moved out of the class without telling anyone and i enetered the washroom it soliated i stood near the mirro and looked at my self ,when some tears rolls down my eyes ....

why this all is happening with me?oh god why that person is coming again and again in my life ,and disturbing my life my piece?already i have left my country for him ,and now ?who's he ?is he really karry or he is karan who's here for disturbing my love and piece !
uhhhhhh....how can i search it ,after cogiating about it for such time i prevailed and dialed up di ,i thought she could give me my answer!and she will never lie to me !

after 5-6 rings di picked the call.....

di:"hello chickoo"

me:'yeah'

di :"hey r u fine ?"

me:"ya why but ?"

di:"bcoz this are ur clg hours and u should be in ur class "she says and her voice becomes serious

me:"acha di ,listen i m in washroom,and i wanted to ask u that?"
before i could speak ,she speaks !

di:"that ?is karan there at home?"

me:"ya "i purse up my lips,

di:"ya ,u want to talk to him?"she says smirking

me:"no,i m just asking"i say pausing between words !

Di :"okay, so I think now u should go and continue ur class! "

Me :" ya, take care...! "

Di :"u too! "

The phone cuts and it was impossible to fathom that Karan is differed and Karry is different!
How's this possible? M I dreaming? Something is wrong! And I have to find it out!

I forgot that now I was just crashed to someone and I fell down hurting my palm when, the person picks me up! I hear the another girl pulling the person off who was helping me!

My hairs were in the air, and I felt the touch of the person who catched me he places his one hand near my waist and one hand in other unspoiled hand! The touch...... Aahhhh that touch was so closey and knowing, I turned my eyes to find-to find ka-karry, why he's touch is so known to me! I m sure this is Karan not Karry!

It was procleain for me to digest the thing! Till the time he made me sit on the wooden chair of our college hall, and was continuously softly placing his fingers through my red burning type palm, he was as soft he was before!

I literally shocked my hands off, when my mind twinned to the sarcasm starts around!when I heard one girl saying "she likes his touch "one said "she is dumb? She is making that hot boy care for her! Uh-huh I m feeling jealous"

When we almost both were in sense that everyone r looking at us, we got away! Before leaving me he whispered an pleasant sorry, and I smirked withing some sweat reached my spine when his words, just gave an cold breeze to my ears and hairs around it!

He turns and goes off! When I looked up he was with an squat of 5 almost done and girls were following them, to get an sticky f***!it's my frustration which was ambroading me to walk to the class room to take my stuff when I saw zyara waiting for me with one leg on the wall and two bags in her hand!

"where were u from so long? I was waiting for u? "zyara says making some babbled faces
"actually-that... Uh-huh,leave nothing that special to tell u about"i sigh an breahthe holding my bag again on back!
"listen we r striding home today "zyara says in excitement
"for what"i ask being blank!
"bcoz actually mom had something to tell us "she says sighing in the car
"fine "I said before closing door of the car and the driver drive us at home not hostel

We reached their bungalow within 3-4 hours,and we got in the room!
To meet aunty who was busy before with her magazines! We hugged her! She was now like my momma to me!
She told us to first get fresh and then she will tell us something!

We were down in living room almost hour when she settled us with cup of coffee!

"what's the topic? "I ask being curious
"ya ,plz mom tell fast "zyara joins my words
"okay ,so the reason i have called u here is bcoz ....for the grand function "she says making her hands blow up in the air
"which ?"i asked
"rose-gold"she says pushing an big ear to ear smile over her face
"ohh mom this function is only held in every 10 years na ?"zyara adds
"yaa,and naina darling i have an suprise for u "she says making me more curious and excited
"suprise for me ?"i ask being an kid
"yaa darling ,suprise and 2 suprise ,first suprise is going to be that u r prticipating in the fashion show going to held at that day !"aunty says making me get up

"ohh ya naina u know who ever wins the show gets an rose-gold trophy !which is purely gold and u know whyy this function is equally important to u?"zyara questions with an brow
"why?"i ask as innocently
"bcoz this function is of our company"aunty says showing me the box which was decorated amazingly,and she opened to see an amazing gown!

My eyes were shining looking at the glitter of the dress ohhh my God this was as pretty as nothing can!

"u forgot about 2nd surprise dear? "aunty add s with an smirk
"naaah "I sigh
"second surprise will be best one for u!"she says being too happy
I was yet mesmerizing the beauty of that gown! Was so happy to see it!
Then my focus turned to aunties second surprise... She said that it will be best one for me! I don't know what will be it? Will be it di and mumma coming here? I m dead thinking about it from last many hours, then my mind stocked to an point,
"is Karan my second surprise? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~pov ends
______________________________________

Finally I updated one chapter atleast!
How's the chapter? What's real Karan is Karry? How's naina be finding about Karan and Karry? What's the second surprise? Is it about Karan? Apologizing her and he will take her with him back? What's going to happen!
Plz comment down ur views! Bcoz it's way to motivate me!
Thanks for reading..
Do vote~comment~follow

Loads of love
tanaya ❤