chapter 19:"only mine 😍🙈"

An quick update for u all!
Keep reading and supporting!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karan's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After college we resisted at home of rosy we met her father Mr Sam, rosy hugged him when she saw him, we were not knowing why were we called here! Bcoz rosy got an call from his dad that they wanted to meet us urgently!

He waslooking happy, while I thought might be something wrong! We just joined our college hostel bcoz I didn't wanted an burden on him or anyone for me living here!

I too hugged him,

Me:"all fine uncle? "

Uncle:"ya dear all fine just wanted to talk to u about something important! Actually with u both! "

rosy :"will u don't take us within dad?"
she says rolling her eyes ,when we moved inside and directly on breakfast table .when rosy brought coffes for us !

uncle :"so u both ,are doing well with ur exams ?"

rosy:"dad...what's the matter?"

uncle :"okay okay !so i forgot to tell u both about the "rose-gold " function !"

me :"rose-gold ?what's this!"

it was an strange name came up,but yesi remebered when meghana bhabhi told me that naina is too going to be an part of that game !"

rosy introduced me about it again ,and she was seming happier and excited while introducing to  it !
i smiled and said okay !

uncle :"so u both r taking part in ths function !u got this !"

rosy:"i m so excited dad!thanks for this golden opportunity !i wanted this from before only !"

me :"so partner ,u r ready ?"

rosy:"ya partner !"

uncle :"and one more thing ,u both have to leave tomorrow for the royal palace !so start ur packings !"

rosy excitedly hugged both of us !i actually wanted to tell her about my life and naina and my marriage !i wanted an proper time ,to speak to her !

we went to our rooms for packing !

karan's pov ends~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosy's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The best thing dad ever spoked ,he made me and karry partner ,it was so clear through my behaviour that i love him !but I wasn't knowing how could I tell him about it, but... Butt.. There's one Problem.. I think I need to talk with dad about it!

I got out of my room, and entered in daddy's room, the door was already wide open! He was reading newspaper as usual with his spectacles on nose, on his waveving chair, he was the only one after my mother! He gaved me every happiness of my life, he struggled and fought with every difficulty just for giving me all facilities!

My mom left my dad and me alone and she ran away with some person whom she loved from before! This was an arranged marriage, which made mom and dad to stay connected even when they never wanted too, I m not my father's daughter, I m that person's daughter who ran away without my mom! She was pregnant before marriage and she never told this to anyone!

And when dad got to know that, dad accepted me! And she contracted with dad that she will run away after birth of their child! Dad never thought she could do it really but she did!! She left me and dad alone!
But I m thankful to God that he left me with this amazing person! I love him the most!

I walked furthure, and hugged him from behind! He recognized my touch and he spoked up! Even he is not knowing that I know their story! I was told this by my grandma who expired before 3 years!

Dad :"hey, beautiful! "

Me :"yup dad! "

Dad :"so u won't miss me in this next months? "

Me :"I will miss u the most dad.. Miss u the most! "

Dad :"so u r over with ur packing? U took everything properly? "

Me :"yes dad, I just wanted to tell u something before going from here! "

Dad :"what?? "

Me :"dad... I love one boy! "

Dad :"what?? My daughter is in love haa?? "

Me :"come-on dad, u won't ask who's he?? "

Dad :"surely not bcoz I know ur choices r always correct, but then so tell his name! "

Me:"u know him very well, he stays with us only here! He is my partner now! "

Dad :"u mean.... U mean, Karry? ""

Me :"yes..  !"

I shyly explain and he gets up from the chair in excitement ,and hugs me tightly, some tears drops down!

Dad :"but does he loves u? "

Me :"I don't know !"

I say in confusion!

Dad :"so go and ask him!"

Me:"dad I want only him... I want to marry him dad.. I want him to become mine forever! And I want to attract him! "

Dad :"what's the await then.. Get close to him! Be more like his friend, care for him the most, appear an beauty for him! "

Me :"dad.. Will this work? "

Dad :"for sure.. And for ur happiness I would talk with him when u both will be back Wining the award of gold-rose! "

Me :"I love u so much dad... Will really miss u! "

Dad :"will miss u more and take care okay! "

Me :"ya,goodnight !"

Dad :"goodnight sweetheart! "

I left the room, after making him lie on the bed, and I got to my room, it's going to be amazing!really I will make him mine.. For sure.. The way he is.. Anyone can fall for him! I m sure my love will attract him!
I closed my eyes uttering "u will be only mine Karry.. Only mine! "

Rosy's pov ends ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------

So an small update to let u know about all 4 of their hearts! I m sure it's going to be interesting knowing what and how are they going to come together!

Do share ur views..
Do vote ~Comment~follow
Loads of love
Tanaya ❤