chapter 32 :"Trapped 😵"

Karan's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was worried looking naina so tensed! I think it's bcoz of me, she is scared that weather I will spot that Raj or not! And oh! How well that raj is trying to pull u by him!

Do he think it's that easy to snatch u from me??
Till my last breathe.. I will have u and I know this very well that u also will never go with him, kicking our love!

I saw her and she was looking at me continuously, she wanted to say something, and that Raj was looking a us continuously ..jealous man!

I caught naina's hand more tightly, not letting her go anywhere, she was calm now, I patted her back and asked her to settle back to her chair and gave her plate again, but she was blank now!

She was only gazing at the plate, I took my piece of roti dipped in Sabji and feeded her, she slightly opened her mouth ,she looked at me ..she was seeming to be blushing hard ...while I was about to give her another bite of roti , while raj interrupts in between !

raj :"karan dude ! I m here to feed her !u can continue with ur own !"saying this he takes the piece of roti from my hand ,and makes the way to naina's  face ,but she wasn't ready to take that piece !I m sure she won't allow him to feed !she looked at me ,with almost tears in her eyes ,while I looked at meghana and kunal bro who blinked at me ..giving me sigh of relaxation !

I smiled and took that piece from raj and gaved to naina and she opned her mouth to have it ..raj's family was looking at me in aghast ,not only at me but also at naina ,I don't want her image to fall in front of them ,but I can't let her go like this even when I m here !

everyone finished their lunch and walked out ,meghana ,mom walked to kitched to clear It off !naina took an last bite of roti and waked up ,raj was already up bcoz of his jealousy ,and kunal bro was waiting for me at side ,I looked at him and he called me to him!

me :"yes !u called ?"

kunal :"karan ! raj is seeming to be angry now !be careful okay !"

me :"bro !let him be !this many days I was quite ,but now when I know he is taking my naina from me ...and still knowing that I can't let her go like this !"

kunal :"oh ho !so my brother is so insecure now !but say anything ,this is seeming like huge fight! when u three come together na this Is looking like an war !"

me :"war for love !and I m ready ... for naina !"

kunal :"she is urs ! don't worry ...!"

me :"any doubt ?"

we both burst in laughter ,and in this chit-chat we didn't recognized that we walked to garden ,bro hugged me and got to his car ,he was going urgently bcoz he now has to do my part of work !

i turnded back to see raj,i felt like he was waiting for me from long time ,he was looking fumed ! i glared at him while he shaked my hand and asked me to leave !

hahaha i knew it !! but raj baby don't forget i m karan....karan singh chauhan ,and once i decide to do something then u have to fear it !i walked inside and saw meghana Bhabhi serving everyone ice cream ,I moved to her 

me :"Bhabhi ?"

meghana :"yes karan say !"

me :" I leaving now !"

meghana :" everything fine ?"

me :"yes ! raj asked me to leave so !"

meghana :"come on !have this ice cream first and then go !"

me :"hahah can I say no to u ?"

meghana :"(whispering )karan see where naina is !"

I nodded and went up ,making excuse of washroom ,I entered naina's room which was wide open !naina was on window looking out ,firstly I turned and closed the door and locked the door from inside ,and walked to naina tip-toed ,and snuggled her from behind ,she got scared but then felt the touch !