chapter 21:"something something "

An quick update for u all!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Naina starts sobbing,she sat on the sofa there! And Raj sits down keeping one hand on her lap! And at the same time the door flungs open, there were rosy and Karry there! karry saw naina crying and he runs pushes raj away from her !and he rubs her tears!naina was looking everything in shock !

rosy:"what's wrong nora why r u crying ?"

karry:"yes,tell me what's matter!"

nora:"nothing ...!"

raj:"yes guys nothing serious !she remembered something about her past might be and she started crying !"

karry:"naina !don't cry okay !chill!"

nora:"call me nora!"

rosy:"yes!we r exteremly sorry we just came inside rushing without knocking the door we wanted to give u both an surprise !"

nora:"it's all fine rosy come on come in !will have our snacks together !"

they all accompany themselves on the bid dining table!they asked their maid !

rosy:"for me some French fries ,as well saugages!"

raj:"for me ....ummm make same what rosy wants !what say rosy?"

rosy:"ya dude !"

raj:"come on u too give ur orders !"

there was an voice in unision !

nora |karry:"samosa's!"

after the statement nora and karry were looking at each other in an awe !something got connected and it was strange for all four !

rosy:"hehe ,what an coincidence ?"

raj:"actually yaar!"

nora:"u like samos's correct?"

karry:"yes very much !"

naina's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg ....omg how's this possible same words uttered by both !and such an difficult coincidence ??no this is not an coincidence !bcoz one can't get clicked with the same food ,and he stated that he is an person who never came in india then how can he know about this ??something is wrong !at the same time something clicked my mind and it was too strange now !bcoz karan too likes samosa's!and karry too?what's this ?

my whole time of snacks gone in thinking such thing !karry was too quite !atlast!

rosy:"hey nora,can u accompany me for shopping ?"

karry:"u started here also ?"

me:"why not !and raj will meet directly for lunch in royal lunch ,as we all couples will be gathered there !"

karry:"raj let's go for gym ?"

rosy:"omg!karry..u r really going to kill me now haa?"

me:"why so rosy?" I say with strange expression !why she states this ?

rosy :"u know already he has such hot personality ,why to kill me and other girls over here by his hotness ?"

raj:"oh ya u r really right !"

all laughs but my face wasn't ready to spill any of smile ,not even fake smile !I cleared my throat and got to my room for getting change !my mind was continuously thinking about the same thing !but my thinking was not me also were ready to expect that it was karry !I think he is karan,my karan !but how's it possible ?I got out of my room getting into casuals !

rosy:"u ready?"

me:"yes!"

we left out !moving towards the back side we got into an cart !it was royal one !I noticed it was not only us who are here for shopping !we had an amazing time at shops and looking at cultural things there !rosy was too good !very much amiable and beautiful too !I before thought wrong about her but she is really good !we shopped and finally rosy got two bands with her !it was an beautiful band with heart shape in front !

me :"rosy?what will be I doing with this ?this is of boys !"I said

rosy:"hey nora,u give it too raj and I will give it to karry!"she says smiling brightly her smile was showing something else !

me :"but ,this is given to those whom we love correct !then how can I give it to raj and u will give to karry?"

rosy:"offohh,bcoz I love karry I will give it to him obviously !"

my throat choked leaving an hard cough ,it lead to tears in my eyes !rosy immediately gaved me water and softly patted on my back !I felt out good !but my heart not mind was ready to trust that she loves karry?and even is she does why m I feeling so bad about it ??karry is just my friend and nothing else!even if he looks like karan he is not mine !

rosy:"r u fine ?"

me:"ya!"

and immediately ran to our own rooms,and she given me water ,when raj and karry came in !

raj:"u both r back ?we were waiting for u in dining hall"

rosy:"ya actually ,nora got an sudden cough which was terrible !so I thought it was better bring her in cool place then letting her there in sun!

karry:"oh my!are u fine naina ?"

me :"hmm!"

seeing him my heart loosens and eyes got more soften tears ran down immediately !and I rubbed without anyone could notice !

raj:"nora ,u should rest now!"

me:"no I m fine !"

karry:"naina go rest!"

rosy:"call her nora karry!"

karry:"(catching my hand pushing me inside my room )she will be nora for u all ,but she is naina for me !"

he closes the door ,from out !I moved to get changed and leaned on my bed ,I saw that how everything is changing so easily !why my heart is beating so fast!why m not accepting karry to be of rosy??she is so good but though my heart is feeling impatient I want to talk with karry !I will talk very soon!

naina's pov ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEELING SOMETHING SOMETHING ???WHAT WILL BE GOING TO HAPPEN ??AREN'T U ALL EXCITED TO MAKE OUR NAIRAN TOGETHER ??DO SHARE UR VIEWS AND VOTE !

LOTS OF LOVE

TANAYA !!