chapter 29:"Reel"😟

I don't want to really write big apologizing letter,but in short I m really very busy this days, can't write anything so sorry! But back with new short and amazing chapter!
Keep reading guys..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Karan's pov~~~~~~~~~

I heard my phone ring, my eyes flunged open to see who was at phone, my heart was shouting that it was naina's phone, and I aghast I saw the phone to find the call is of meghana!

I took the call with my all not so much excitement face and mood,

Voice :"hello Karan! "this voice,this was not meghana Bhabhi ,she was...she was naina!

Me :"naina! "I said in excitement

Naina :"Karan listen to me carefully! "

Karan's pov ends ~~~~~~~

And some talks take place between them, only both, naina was sounding little crooked but she was in hurry.. They had deep conversation of 20 minutes, while what they said??

Naina's pov ~~~~~~~

I released in stoicness, my heart felt reliefed talking with him, finally.. Finally I told him that this all is just from raj's side, this marriage is forced one, I don't love him!
And Karan heard me very carefully, like he was creating all the scenario in front of his eyes! Or like he was recording my words??

Leave naina what r u thinking.. Now important is to do what Karan has said, but... Naina.. Why r u trusting him so much?? He is the same person who destroyed u, the same person who left u alone when u needed him the most!

I stride to Raj's room, when he was taking on phone, I knocked the door, he turn backs to me, and walks to me in happiness, his smile had no limits,

Raj :"hey nora, u here? "he says holing me near my shoulder, I tried smiling a bit!

Me :"ya !wanted to talk to u! "

Raj :"everything fine? "

Me :"yes! "

Raj:"say then, nora r u trying to run away again? "

Me :"if I plan to run also, why will I come here and tell u? "

Raj :"u better know, I can search u from any corner of this world! "

Me :"Raj! I want to promise u that?"

Raj :"that what? "

Me :"that.. I m ready to marry u! "

Raj :"Nora? R u serious?u r not kidding correct? "

Me :"I m not! "

Raj :"I expected this from u.. And dare to talk with Karan again, I won't leave him then! "

Me :"Raj! Promise me u won't hurt him! "

Raj :"I won't but u have to be mine, then only! "
He said this and I felt totally trapped, how he blackmails me so easily?

Me :"I m urs! "I said with big smile, and he sighed in relief, I turned to go, when he call out my name,

Raj :"Nora? "

Me:"(turning to him )hmm? "

Raj :"u won't ask me why m I so happy? "

Me :"oh I forgot to ask u! "

Raj:"tomorrow my family is coming here! I hope u won't let them disturb with any of ur tantrums! "

Me :"I will take care! "

I walked out,and got to my room, closing door, I got changed in casual night clothes, and twisted to my bed, Twiddling my blanket around my body, felt warmth !

Oh God! Hope this problem ends with our togetherness! I pray! I talked with God and closed my eyes, I was totally sleepy, got into sleep easily,my eyes felt one kiss in forehead, I always dreamt of wanting Karan wishing me morning every beautiful morning making my day beautiful!

My eyes tugged open, when it was Raj kissing me on my forehead ,he wispered to my ears closely "Good morning Sleeping Beauty! "when I throwed myself on another side and got in hurry, he brought coffee mug for me,

Raj:"hey hey, sorry I know u don't have this routine, but trust me get ur self changed, I will be making u up like this only! "

Me :"what r u doing here? And so early morning? "

Raj :"to wake u up! And Ms nora it's already 8 o'clock in morning! "he says chuckling

I was seriously not In mood of talking to him, when he looks here and there to find my phone there, he goes to take it.. When I quickly remember that Karan's number is saved and the call log is not deleted, oh f***

I jumped from bed and pushed raj to corner and pinned him, I had no other option then doing this! He cupped my face and came closer to give me kiss!

When our door slammed open and meghana di came inside, she was in aghast looking at me and Raj, Raj in corner and I m in exact front of him, and there was no distance left between us, this was not from my side, distance was made less from Raj's side!

And now Di in aggression looked at me, her eyes immediately filled with tears,

Raj :"di? "

Me :"di? "I said and snatched my phone from side table and ran behind her! I don't know how could I make her understand that this is just an false scenario, 0%real !I kept my fingers crossed and ran behind her!

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...

Sorry for being late.. But yes there was an update, I hope u all loved it and will keep supporting !
Share ur views on the plot, what u think what's going in naina's head?what will be raj doing? What is Karan's plan?? Will all this be going easily??
What r meghana's reaction on all this?? What will be she saying to naina?? How will naina convince her on this??

To know all this stay tuned..
Do vote ~comment ~share

Loads of love
Tanaya ❤