chapter 4:"one night surprise 😍"

It's back....
Sorry and extremely sorry as I was so late to update..
And thanks for all ur loves guys..
Do share ur views for sure

-----------------------------------------------------------
Let's begin....

Here karan and naina were made separate as sawri sat with karan and naina was made sat beside driver seat! She was very much angry!

Kunal's pov.........

We sat in the car,me meghana and the driver but when I saw meghana her total mind was on behind car which was nothing else then on naina and Karan car, I asked her about her problem

Me :"meri topper ka dhyan nhi hai lagta hai? "

Meghana :"nhi.. Voh ..aisa kuch nhi hai! "

Me :"(with one eyebrow Up) pakka? "

Meghana :"kunal I m tensed! "

Me :"about what? "

Meghana :"in Chickoo's car sawri is made sitten so I think she should be removed from there as she will break their privacy totally!"

Me :"r u sure that she is gonna do this?"

Meghana :"I m damn sure! "

Me :"I have an mind-blowing idea! "

Meghana :"what? "

I said my plan in her ears and then she ended with an loud giggle.. I too joined her and we got down the car! And moved back our cars were yet waiting as the drivers were not there yet!

Me :"hey sawri! "

Sawri :"ha boliye! "

Me :"Sawri ji will u come out for one minute? "

Sawri :"kya hua ji? Main nhi mujhe yeh seat mushkil se mili hai! "

Meghana :"aao toh tumhare liye sabse best jagah dhundhi hai Maine! "

Sawri :"kaha di? "

Me :"Jaldi bahar aao batata hun!"

Sawri runs down as like she is the small kid and runs to me as if I m giving her chocolates... Meghana smiles looking at me we take her to the last car of us which carries all our luggage! And Meghana made her sit and banged the door she pulls meghana's hand and asks her

Sawri :"yeh kya.. Humain vaha se kyun laya aapne?"

Meghana :"dekho, sawri kal kuch special hai... Yaad hai tumhain? "

Sawri :"kya special hai.. Kuch bhi toh nhi! "

Meghana whisperes in ears of sawri and sawri jumps in happiness as if she scored or she got what she wanted! Then she sat in the car with all of her joy and mirthfully and then asked the driver to get the car fast on the destination!

We then clapped as her car went and then Karan came out and opened the door of naina and made her sit back with him! We cheered and then we too continued with our privacy .....

Pov ends ~~~~~~~~

Kunal told karan's car driver to keep their car behind them! And their journey begins.....

In nairan's car,

Karan :"naina... Abhi bhi naraj ho? "

Naina :"nhi toh main toh badi khush hun...! Dikhta nhi hai tumhain main naraj hun ,aur voh bhi tumhare vajese ok! "