Chapter 5:"sawri again😖"

I m not knowing after how much longer I took to return here! But I m there...

Enjoy ur reading,keep supporting!

----------------------------------------------------------

The bang on the door and Karan runs to open it up! Karan was angry but after seeing the person standing on the door he cooled down, naina saw him and she got down the bed.... With All his warmness they saw the person and welcomed in, as both were not able to hide their shyness!

Person :"beta ji maaf Karna agar maine aap logo ko disturb kiya Ho toh par main yahi se jaa rha tha, so socha ki milke jau! "

Karan :"nothing like that dadu! "

Dadaji yes, it was non-other than dadu who was on the way for Delhi so he wanted to meet this couple for last as he was not going to be back till 1 Month or more!

Dadu :"wow, ur room is very beautiful!"

Naina :"dadaji, u know this hotel and services r the best one! "

Dadu :"I would try this once! "

Karan :"(kiddy way) but Dadu this hotel is for couples, and whom will u bring with u, and that so in this age?"

Dadu :"(pulling his ears) aaj kal jyada hi bolne laga hai tu! "

Everyone joins laughing and in next 2 minutes dadaji takes an leave and this both were again alone!

Karan :"chalo ...atlast Humain romance karne ka waqkt milgaya! "(by putting his hand on her shoulder)

Naina :"Mr. Karan... U r late! "

Karan :"how! (in shock) "

Naina :"(showing him the watch) it's already 9:30 p. m so I want dinner bcoz I m very much hungry!"

Karan :"chalo thik hai (with sad face)!"

Naina looks at him... She smirks seeing the cutest puppy face of her Karan, and gives an peck on his cheek and catches his face and kisses at his forehead! Karan chuckles,

Karan :"Bass itna hi?(by touching her lips)

Naina :"(removing his hand) yes.. Mr. Chalo Abhi please! "

They both takes up new clothes and moves up for the dinner which was an solitaire place it was specially decorated for nairan! Both were amazed seeing this it was the best surprise for them, they had an seat, both ordered some food for them!
This all moved on their dinner lasted for 1 ans half hour!

And in between these 1 and half hour ...many more mess was grown in the farm house... Where our meghanal were enjoying their romance and company!

At farm house,

It was 9:30 p.m,where meghanal were over with their dinner and were roaming in the garden,

Kunal :"topper, what u think! Naina aur Karan ko humara yeh Gift kaise laga hoga? "

Meghana :"kunal... I m sure,both will be very happy! U don't worry! "

Kunal :"hah.. I never worry.. When my topper is with me! "

Kunal and meghana were walking hand in hand, no one was there.. Both were enjoying their company as well the beautiful nature around!

Meghana :"oh really? "

Kunal :"yes! "

Saying this he picks her up in his arms and takes her to their room, it was more over an royal one... Everything were decorated, the room was filled with lights of candles! Which was looking the best place to romance with!

Kunal:"(keeping her on the bed) u know maine unhain aise hi nhi bheja hai vaha! Ismain bhi mera fayda hai! "

Meghana:"(In shock) Kaisa fayda? "

Kunal :"ha aur kya, voh yaha hote toh tum Bass apne Chickoo ke piche piche hoti...aur main Bass tumhare piche!toh ab mujhe bhi apni privacy milgai aur unhain bhi!"

Meghana chuckles and kunal moves more close to her, and kisses her at her forehead, and was moving down towards her lips.... Meghana closed her eyes tightly!
Their lips were about to meet but here comes someone banging the door!
Kunal in shock moves up..
Opens the door!
And what they both saw was very irritating for them, meghana got up moved down...

Person:"aise kaise, mujhe fasa ke kaise dungi main aap logo ko privacy ha???kyun kiya mere sath Aisa di!aur Karan kaha hai?? "

Meghana and kunal sees at each other, and meghana pucks up with an idea!

Meghana:"kya batau main tumhain! Bichare karan aur naina toh vahi jaane Wale hai jaha tumhain Bheja tha!"

Sawri.... Yes this irritating person was sawri!

Sawri :"toh aaye kyun nhi? "

Kunal :"voh.. Unki gadi punctured hai so half way main hi hai so humne unke liye dusri gaadi bheji hai! "

Sawri :"voh log yaha par kab aayenge?? "

Meghana:"kal subah tak aajayenge... Tum jao aur aaram karo jao!"

She moves out giving an weird look! And they both bangs the door! And closed it out.....

There in nairan Room...

They both were just back from heavy dinner and naina was changing, karan was lying on the bed waiting for her princess to come out!
After sometimes, she comes out, she was wearing her night dress... Which was very much hot! She moves directly and sits on next side of the bed...

Without saying anything, this made karan irritated, he goes there catches her from back and bits her ears lightly! She was smirking.. Then he made her sleep on the bed... And moved himself from top to her stomach!

He slowly opened her tied knot of the suit and her white belly was like smooth jelly.. Karan kissed her there, then saw that naina was closing her eyes tightly!

He moved up... Made her open up her eyes and whispers, "good night "

Naina blinks her eyes, and she kisses her at side of his lips... And wishes him the same,karan was smirking, then he saw that naina hugs him and was sleeping on his chest!
Both were looking so cute together!!!

The morning arriveses.... Naina and karan gets up with the alarm.. Got ready had their breakfast, these both were enjoying the moments together! And then at last were settled in the car to leave for the farm house!

Naina informed Meghana that they will be reaching in half an hour, and the time gone so smoothly! With the accompanying of the romantic songs played till they reach there! They reached within some minutes and then as the door was opened by sawri!

Sawri seeing karan....runs.... Runs and hugs him tightly, makes Karan leave naina's hand... Meghana comes and hugs naina! Kunal too and yet sawri was not leaving Karan.. Karan was shocked with this!

Meghana :"yeh ladki fhirse shuru ho gai! "

Naina's eyes were teary seeing that! But she pulls them in and pulls Karan back and hugged him.. Sawri was literally thrown away from him.. This made Karan smile!

Sawri :"yeh kya bachpana hai? "

Naina:"bachpana kaha... Yeh mera hone wala pati hai.. Main isse gale lagu ya kuchen bhi tumse matlab? "

This answer was very much digesting for meghanal,karan but not for sawri!lets see how will naina make her away from sawri!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It ends... It was small but hope was sweetest!
Do vote, Do share, do comment !

What u all think what will be happening?
Will sawri leave them?
Will naina be successful in making sawri away?

For knowing all this stay tuned, I promise I'll be back sooner!
Let me know ur views

Love u all
Loads of love
By tanaya 💖