chapter 10:"broken💔"

New update...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karan's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to my room and locked it from inside ...
I removed all the clothes and packed in my bag ,pulled naina's left clothes and took it with me ,i know she is upset with me ,i will make her fathom about everything!!

I got out of the room and removed the key and walked out of the bungalow ,pinned the key and started the car to go!and here comes the sawri ...

Sawri:"where r u going karanji?"

Me:"boondi!"

Sawri:"kya-kya...bo-boondi...?"

Me:"haa ,u come later on with bhai !"

Sawri:"(catching my hand)no...no karanji,i ..i will also come with u !"

Me:"no need ,i will go !"

Sawri:"no karanji,i want to come...i will come..plz dont say no!"

I have to accept it ,i nod and she pulls herself in car on sit beside me ,and locks the doors making her self comfortable on it ,i started the car and with almost speed ran toward boondi...it took me almost 2 hours to reach there,

Sawri:"karanji,why u r so impatient?"

"i told u before she is everything,just don't poke in us !"i explain her being calm and making sure that she is hurt with my loved words!!then i slipped out of my car to find naina in balcony,when i looked straight up !!she looked down and runs inside i too ran inside ,when i entered the living room her mama and mamiji runs towards me and settles me on the sofa ...when i turned around to see sawri yet walking inside ,she was hiding something!!i can read her mind and behaviour easily !

I heard an voice from behind which stated "welcome son!"it was sharda mom greeting me ..but when she saw sawri with me her face turned pale ,i took her blessings as well the other big peoples ,sharda maa ,gently whispers in my ears that "let's go up!"i followed her and when she saw sawri too coming back shestopped her ,"sawri beta,u don't need to come"
She states her words and sawri stays down,i was striding behind her and finally she stops near big balcony which was stated of being naina's !!

I looked around to find it too beautiful,sharda maa settles on one side of the couch and asks me to settle on another ,before sharda maa could start ,mamiji comes up with try of tea,it was 3 cups ...it means it was for me,sharda ma ,and naina!!smile paints my lips...sharda maa was too quite since she saw sawri with me !!

"what happened beta have tea!"she says sipping her's
"yes"i say picking the cup and mamiji leaves the place it was about few seconds of silence then it accompanied when naina enters there,she took an chair from other side and places in front of both of us !!

Sharda  maa :"childrens ,u both r now matured enough to take perfect decisions !"

My eyes r stuck on naina who is reading the ground ,from the time she came in ,her silence was breaking my heart !!!

Me:"maa , i m sorry for whatever ithappened from me !it's really an normal reaction from naina ,but maa i love her!!"

"don't lie "i hear her voice ,was she crying!!
'i m not!"i tell her ..
"i m not here to listen ur shitt karan ,i m not an fool"
"u r "i say

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH U NAINA ??U R REALLY ACTING FUNNY !"I CHUCKle
"YES,I M ACTING FUNNY ,I M JOKE FOR U AREN'T I ??"SHE SAYS POINTING HER EYES TO THE OTHER SIDE ...
"U R TAKING ME WRONG !"I TRY TO BE SERIOUS
"I M WRONG ...BASS ,NOW JUST STOP IT ...JUST STOP IT!!"she frowns up
"u both r just making it an mess !!u r not coming to any solution !!"sharda maaa explains her softly ,i roll my eyes taking deep breathe ,naina was trying to pull her tears off !!!
"i don't this marriage !"the words breaks me in second...
"why"i poke with silence
"i want to study more,i can't get married ..i want to study !"she says pulling her tears inside !!
"is this an conclusion to ur relation chickoo?"sharda maa puts up
"i don't know !"she splutters

why is she behaving like this?what she wants ??this is not the real reason of getting an full stop to our relation...

"u can continue ur studies even after our marriage"i explain
"i want to go abroad for further studies ,i couldn't be able to complete it ,if i stay here !!"she rubbs her checcks
i gently moved my gaze towards sharda who was equally shock for this !!she was angry enough on something ..she was fixedly looking at naina as i was doing from past time...
stop now ,i want to ask her directly ..."i want to talk to u alone naina!"i say and she moves to her room ,i followed her
she enters the door and stands still expressionless,iwas about to catch her shoulder when she goes away..
"why r u behavng like this naina ?"
"i said na ,i don't know!"she says frowning
"i can't believe that u r behavving like this !"i say
"this words r mine,i too never thought u will behave like this !!"
"what u mean?"i question
"don't u act as too innocent mr.karan chauhan?"she yells aloud ending her tears flow down her eyes and her eyes were red shot..
i picked my hand in rubbing them off but she shrugs my hands offf...it hurted me ,she was really acting weird!!she was trying my patience ??
"no need of screaming okay ,u want to study go and do it .....just tell me once the reason behind ur excuse!"i utter finally
"this is not an excuse,i don't want to get jailed after marriage !!"she says and my words chocked...
"when is ur flight ?"i ask
"tonight!"she says
"when u will be back here ?"
"never"she states
"so goodbye..!"i say
"forever..!"she utters pissing my heart into pieaces,i get out of the room,in frustration , and left seeing her face once she was confident on her decision ,i left the house ...sharda mom saw it ...i settled in my car and removed out my call...

ring.....ring...ring....

person:"hello!"

me:"hello ,bhai karan here!"

kunal:"hehey...?where r u both haa?we r back to our home!meghana is worried for naina come back soon !!"

me:"i m coming alone !!"

kunal:"what??where is my sali then ??"

me:"boondi...!"

kunal:"why but ?what happened ?"

me:"bhai everything finished ,(i explaineed each and every situation took place)finally this marriage is over bhai over !!"

kunal:"what the hell has this happeened ?"

me:"now i can't do anything ,i m coming back home!"

kunal:"come will talk!"

he states and the call cuts...i was here with so much of hopes that i will taking naina with me to chauhan house ,and within minutes everything is over ,everything is over ....!!i rush my car to chauhan house where meghana di reaches me and forces me to sit in the car and she wants to take me there to ask naina about truth about whatever she spilled to me !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
huh...the chapter ends i updated so soon..
happy reading,what u think?will naina be going abroad?will meghana stopping naina ?will they ever come together??
to know stay tuned..
do vote~comment~follow

Loads of love ..
And happy rose day 🌹
Tanaya❤