chapter 25:"black mail 😵!"

WELCOME TO THE NEW CHAPTER !

I HOPE ALL R ENJOYING THIS PLOT ,KEEP READING ,SUPPORTING......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAJ's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I visited my room to see where is nora ,and I can't wait more !now my heart was beating only her name ,she is my everything now !and I can't leave her !I went to my room to see maid cleaning nora's room ,I went closer to ask ,bcoz her room was empty ,

me :"where is nora??and why this room is empty?"

maid:"sir ,she left!"my words were gone now !means exactly what is she talking ??

me :"what r u talking ??I mean where she left ?"

maid :"u don't know sir ?"

me :"no ?but where she left tell me that first!"

maid :"she left for her home !"

me :"home ???"but why ?"

maid :"what  I know sir !but I only packed her bags!"

home ???nora left for home ???which ??and why ???

me:"when....when she left ??"I asked spattering 

maid :"before 20-25 minutes!"she says and leaves the rom might be getting bored and irritated by my questions !but where is she ??and why didn't she informed me ??I walked out with long steps ,knocked karry's room !bcoz I heard !yes I heard everything !everything what nora and karry speaked to each other that day !when karry took her to the corner and was speaking to her that "stay away"from me !I know now that they both loves eacth other !but oh !I want nora now at any cost !

I knocked the door ,when maid opened and she told me that "they both left the competition and left the place !"they both too left ??now ???I ran to my room asked another random maid to pack my bag ,I resigned the competition !and sat for my flight !I dialed zyarA!

Zyara:"bro ??what happened ?"

me :"nora is at our home ?"

zyara:"no she is not here !"

me :"then where the hell she Is?"i scoffed at her 

zyara:"Mumbai !"

me :"she left Mumbai !and she didn't met u?"

zyara :"she met me !"

me :"and zyara little when should be u informing about this ?"

zyara:"I thought u will be knowing !"

me :"send me her Mumbai address!"

zyara:"but she has said not to tell her address to anyone !"

me :"zyara!"I shout when she just uttered that "I will SMS u !"and I cut the call ,took long and deep breathes,when my phone vibrates ,to show address!yes!!!!I got it !I got the address finally !nora ...ouppss naina !I m coming to u !to meet u and to take u with me back with me......

within what so ever time I reached the Mumbai airport,took cab and rushed to the given address ,yes that was the same address ,when I asked lady outside that weather naina stays here ,she gave an green signal and and I moved inside !I saw her ...that cuteness was siting with 2 womens beside !I called her name out !

'NORA'when glass from her hand slips down and breaks into pieces ,the 2 women's wakes up,and naina was looking like her jaw dropped down !I walked inside, taking pause I touched her mother's feet and shaked hands with his sister! Her sister's expressions were not so happy one! But now I will work on my plan accordingly!