chapter 17:jealous!😒

So an Continuous chapter!
Do read and shower ur love...

-----------------------------------------------------------

karry's pov

So finally I took naina with me! I never told her but she was again my crush when I entered my classroom for the first time!
She is acting weird with me! Don't know why?
She is sitting beside my seat but she is silent and apparently not uttering an single word till the time I asked her about proposal!

Ya proposal, as I asked it her face changed into red..red blush or red anger??uhhh she didn't know that I m not Karry I m her Karan!
Karan who's here to take her back with me, bcoz our love our life is awaiting for us!

She will be angry when she will know that I m her Karan not Karry! But that's good to know that she got know one else then me!
Finally she pokes something

Naina :"proposing who? "

Me :"u idiot! "

Naina :"don't call me that u Mr whatever! "
She forgot what I said.... I said "u idiot "but she only focused on the word idiot! Then my flirty mind thought of doing some prank! And my plan for which I was here!

Naina :"u didn't told whom u r gonna propose! See now don't think I m jealous, I m just asking u!"

Me:"oh really  !"

Naina :"Yes! "

me :"i will tell u that but before that let me give u something !"

i got the band out of my pocket and took her hand and tied around her wrist ,she was yet in shock that what was happening !
i tied it ,

me:"naina !will u be my friend ?"

it seemed that she was thinking alot!i waggled her ,and she looked at me with confusion then she looked at the band i tied !

naina:"but ka?"

me:"what ??
saying this i keep my finger on her lips so that she can't decline mywords !
it was my first step towards bournew starting life !i know it's wrong to keep my identity secret but i have to do this for our love !bcoz i love her more then anyone !

and i want to make our broken trust again stronger and wanna know her that i love her !she is my life my love !
now it was the time of letting her go!my heart was shouting from inside that don't go stay by my side !

but she got down as she saw zyra there near the street !she walked down even without saying anything !my heart popped that is she so much changed ?
her steps got slow and finally finally !finally she turned ,her hairs in the air !and her eyess saw me !and she again walked towards me ,igot down the jeep!

naina:"byye"
she says smiling pleasantly !

i was about to say bye when rosy came to me and hugged me !
it was an aghast !she huggedme ,she is one who kept me with her in her bungalow !and i can't regret her !
i saw at naina who's face turned pale !

she left her smile off and looked at us in confusion !i really don't  know what rosy was doing but i trembled her off me !i pulled her out of my body ,and she was crying ,when i noticed this i started calming her down !

i totally forgot that naina was waiting for my response !after sometimes when i asked rosy she said that "some boys tried to touch her !"this made me so angry ,how can they??she was my very good friend and i won't like this to happen with any other girl !

we both left for our home !

rosy:"karry..."

me:"ya"