kageyama x reader

Start from the beginning

"Ugh fine." I smirk at the sound of her giving in.

We thanked Takeda-sensei and excused ourselves. I volunteered to keep the paperwork since she might suddenly rip it if she keeps it. I only pushed her buttons that's why she gave in. Also seeing her stuff her cheeks just entertains me, makes me want to smile.

I now understand why Tsukishima tries to tease the hell out of her. Her reactions are just the best. If we were together, I'd keep pictures of each reaction. I'd make it my wallpaper. Any reaction she gives, she's still beautiful.

I was walking her back to her classroom, we went there in silence. I didn't really feel like talking since I had no idea of what to tell her. I stop walking when I felt her pinch a part of my uniform from behind. I turn around to look at her but she avoided eye contact.

"G-Give me your phone number." She says in a quiet voice, still not looking at me. I raise my brows, confused as to what she was trying to do. "I-I said give me your number you dumbass." She says, now in a more embarrassed and irritated tone. I chuckle at her, seeing that she was trying her best to be friendly.

"Okay give me your hand." She raises her brow at me, I roll my eyes at her, grabbing her hand. I take a pen out of my pocket and started writing on her hand. "There." I smile at her, letting go of her hand. I turn around and walked ahead.

I glanced at her, smiling to myself when I saw her reaction.

————

I only wanted to ask because we were going to be spending more time together as coordinators. But ugh. That stupid (Y/n). I asked him to write his phone number, but he wrote something else instead.

"You're cute."

I want to punch him for writing that on my hand. I can't get him out of my head, he's such a fucking tease I hate it. I don't like getting to be taken advantage of just like what he did.

    I turn my head to a familiar voice, it's him. He's out walking in the hallway with friends, laughing, smiling, and joking around with his friends. He looks... nice.

    What am I thinking? That jerk wrote this stupid note on my hand, but I just don't seem like I want to take it off. Maybe I'll just take a picture of it— f-for blackmailing.

    "Kageyama!" I flinch at that annoying voice, dropping my phone. I was taking a picture of the note. "What are you doing?" She peeks over my shoulder and I smack her head immediately. "Hey!"

    "Hinata you dumbass! Look my phone fell! Ugh now the screen's cracked." I complain, giving her a death glare before picking my phone up. I looked at the screen, it's not the protector. Ah fuck. "Pay for this you dumbass!"

    "Hey I didn't mean to! And stop calling me a dumbass you— Eek!" I gave her a death glare, making her freeze. Now I can't take a picture of the note. Hinata hahh....

    "What are you here for?" She puts her hand to her mouth, giving me a cheeky smile. I raise a brow at her sneaky behavior.

    "I saw you with a guy earlier! He's handsome! Did you know he's also really smart?! Also he's a point guard! He plays basketball!!" She rambles about things about (Y/n). I furrow my brows at her, does she like him? "You guys looked so cute together!" She brought her face close, eyes glistening, a huge smile plastered on her face.

    "I-Idiot!" I smack her head again. "We're coordinators for the sports fest!!" I explain to her, looking away when I felt my blood rush to my cheeks.