Page 15 - How to Unlock New Abilities

Well this is a problem, I think I should talk to someone because I don't think they are supposed to glow. (Shadow never really payed that much attention in biology.) Shadow thought to himself...maybe I should talk to her about this, but that can wait until tomorrow, for now I just need to hope I can get to sleep. He thought to himself once more.

The next day, 8:05 a.m.

He remembered where her room was. He then went there and opened her door, "we need to talk, now." He said to Faye. "Ahh, I figured you'd come back, they always do." She said, "I think there is something wrong with me, last night my rings glowed and I don't think that's supposed to happen." He said.

"Actually for an Umbreon that is normal to happen, but normally when it's night and that they are agitated. You certainly are unique." She explained. "I also forgot to mention a couple extra perks to your ability of shadow, it makes you strong against other dark types and even ghost types." She continued.

"Speaking of my abilities, as much as I hate to admit, I would like you to help me learn how to use them." He said. "Only through battling and training can you learn to use them." She explained. He left the office room. "GOOD LUCK!" She hollered after him. Shadow then went to meet up with Selene in the dining room.

"Here I picked these for you." He said holding a few Chesto berries, "oh wow, thank you so much!" She said with excitement. "Anything for you." he said making her blush a little. "Hey come on to my room real quick I want to show you something." She told him.

"Oh alright then." He said following her to her room. Once they got there she opened the door and they went in. She pressed the button to open the pool like area. "Just watch me." She said.

She jumped into the pool and swam extremely fast, his eyes could barely keep up trying to follow her movements as she swam even faster than a Rapidash can run. Shadow was standing there in awe, just amazed at her speed and how graceful and beautiful she looked.

She jumped out, "so what do you think?" She asked him, "you sure can swim and even still look very graceful while you do it, I am amazed by you" he said. "Aw thank you my little charmer." She said smiling.

"Anyways I had a talk with that Faye about my abilities. Apparently I can only learn how to use them through battling and training..." Ugh why does it have to be through battling, I don't battle anymore, not since the incident he thought to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Welp I had to put that last part at the end to make it a cliffhanger instead of where I wanted to because I knew that would be perfect FOR a cliffhanger but it made it harder, I also started drawing a blank halfway through the page as well.

Thunder
-------Out