Page 2 - The Log

"Hey leave him alone" came an unknown voice, "he never did anything to you why do you have to torture him?"

Selene

She's a water type pokémon known as vaporeon, but this one is different than the rest, she can disappear at any point no matter where she is even outside of water. (Check the previous page for data on Vaporeon)

Zach responded, "weaklings such as him have no place in this world, I am just making sure this piece of trash knows it." Selene responded to him with "what is wrong with you? You are the only piece of trash here, even I can see that. Now why don't you leave him alone right now before I make you you jerk." "just try to make me leave him be, you can't do anything to me without getting badly hurt." Zach said with a smirk on his face.

He went to kick Shadow again only to notice that Shadow had snuck off, or rather sort of crawled away.

In Shadow's room

Shadow struggled to get up, his body literally beating with pain. His mind constantly reminding him of his years of abuse he had. He grabbed his voice recorder and started recording with an uninvited guest listening in from the other side of his door.

"Voice log number 1: Been a while since I've used one of these, however, I may not be able to use one of these much longer. I am tired of the abuse, since a child everyone I met was either mean or would beat me up just for no reason at all, and I'm sick of it, and that Zach is right....

I can barely even stand up for myself. What's the point of existing if I can't fight back? Even though I have found what love feels like, I have never found what it felt like to be loved. My own pain, suffering, and clear depression blocked what love was given by my own mother.

The reason it's only her is that my father died a couple years after I was able to remember things, and I never had any siblings so I've been rather alone.

What I meant about having found love was that I have fallen in love with someone some time after I came here; She even tried to stick up for me and even help me today. However, a single friendly deed is not enough to fix my problems, to fix me. I may be gone from this life a few days time"

------------------------------------------------------------

I told you there would be suicidal feelings and thoughts. Shadow has officially reached rock bottom you can't go down any further (I am hoping someone posts a comment saying "it's only uphill from here") . But why was Selene eavesdropping? What's she going to do about what she just heard? Knowing he's in love with her will she confess? Continue reading to find out. The Vaporeon's name changed from Tina to Selene thank you @RazerBlazerXD for the name suggestion.

Thunder
-------Out