A.N. no story.

This page is just a break to clear up any possible confusion with the story.

So one question that came up recently was 'how do they know each other?' That question will be answered in the next page in the form of a flashback.

The reason there are so many Eeveelutions here is because this isn't a house but rather more of a HUGE mansion with a ton of different rooms, and each room is accustomed to each Eeveelution, like for example, for Sylveon the room it's staying in will be accustomed to it in not just design but what's in the room as well so for a Sylveon it's room would be painted pink and white with beautiful paintings and pictures. For another example, a vaporeon's room is painted to look like it's actually inside the ocean with a big pool smack in the center which they CAN used by the Vaporeon to sleep in if they so choose (this is because Vaporeon is sort of like a fish so some of them find it more comfortable to sleep in water rather than on a bed, and some prefer an actual bed to sleep on) and then there is also a bed there for them to sleep on if they so choose. If an Eeveelution decides they don't want to be there anymore and they leave, then eventually they are replaced by a different one (and I mean eventually because sometimes it takes a few months for another one to replace one that left, this "house" was created for the soul purpose of only allowing special Eeveelutions (those with unique abilities) to come here, which those eeveelutions are invited to come here, this house is designed to train those Eeveelutions to learn how to harness and use their abilities, most of the time Eeveelutions stay until then, sometimes they will stay a little longer than that, and other times they will just leave before hand (usually because they don't like the building) and if you are wondering 'Doesn't that make it overcrowded?' You'd be right because it would make that overcrowded which is why it's divided into sections that way there is no overcrowding, and these sections are NOT used for sorting out the different Eeveelutions, if there is a room available and a new one comes in, then they are assigned to that available room. The Eeveelution that runs the place has special Espeons that are of course friends with whoever is running the place, these Espeons are used to find those Eeveelutions with special abilities and what those abilities are.
Note that the pokémon running the place will be revealed later on in the story

I hope this cleared everything up.

Thunder
-------Out