Page 13 - New Room, New Life

"Oh no, I'm sorry." Selene said, "no don't be, it had nothing to do with you." Shadow said, "hang on, shouldn't your renovations be done now?" She asked, "oh yeah!" Shadow exclaimed, "come on let's go!" He continued.

He ran to get there quickly but this time it was really fast, the areas around him looked grey, like shadow was being cast onto those surfaces as he sped on by. He then waited for Selene, "wow you are quick, almost as fast as a Jolteon." She told him. "Great, just great." He said rolling his eyes.

"What is it?" She asked him, "I am beginning to think Faye wasn't lying about anything, because she said exactly what you said, 'almost as fast as a Jolteon'." He explained, "Shall we go in?" He asked,"yes let's go on in." She said, upon hearing this Shadow wasted no time in opening the door as he was excited to see what the room now entailed.

The ceiling was painted to look like the night sky with a moon and stars, glowing paint was used for the stars and moon, and the further down you looked the darker it seemed to be, with some of the Umbreon's markings painted in. There were desks painted black and the room was bigger than before, with a window designed just so that the moonlight would shine onto a certain desk all night long, and finally some dark paintings.

The two lovers both wowed at the room design, "this room is awesome, they could not have designed it better, even if they tried!" Shadow said excitedly, "wow I've never seen you so..." she paused, "so what?" He asked, edging her on to continue. "So excited, and I like it." She said, she gave him a quick kiss, he returned the favor, "hey I know of a field with all kinds of berries, wanna go check it out?" He asked, "why not." She said.

They walked down the stairs outside the building and there on their way to the berry field is a meadow full of flowers. There they raced around, and kind of played almost like children, but they didn't care, they were in their own little world, cut off from society at that little moment.