Ch.17

Khloe's POV :

I had 45 minutes of a break until i had to go back and finish the shoot I have to do with the collection. And I was heading out the Fashion shoot to go and get me some food.Then I got a email from..Jack.

I had no clue who jack was, until i remembered he was the boy that Jenn likes.

So, I started to text back.

-Texting Jack-

Jack~Hey khloe, this is Jenn's friend Jack, remember we talked on Jenn's phone.

Khloe~Hey jack, and I sure do, and I'm so sorry I had to reschedule our day to meet up, I'm actually in Atlanta right now, but we can meet up when I get back to LA.

Jack~that's the thing, kayla gave me your number to call and tell you I'm in Atlanta as well, for a M&G.But I'm not busy right now.Are you????

Khloe~No actually, hey meet me at Nicks food to go.

Jack~will do

-End of text-

Jacks pov :

Me, kenny, & Jenn have all Been good friends for like forever. And I meet Kayla about 2 years ago, and we just reconnected, when she moved back to LA. From Miami. So I guess you can say, we're all the 4 Amigos.And I've always been a fan of the Kardashian's/Jenner's.And I couldn't believe, I'm friends with Khloe's daughter.And on top of that, I'm now meeting Khloe Kardashian.

"You must be jack!?"Khloe asked while smiling as she walked through the doors.

"You stand corrected. "I said laughing

Then we ordered our food and talked.But mainly, about me and jenn.

"Well, it was nice meeting you jack, but my 45 minutes is over and I have to finish my shoot for my collection but believe we will meet again.And I think your the right guy for jenn, and if you 2 do happen, treat my Jenny pooh right."Khloe said getting up hugging me.

"I know, and trust me with jenn, I've known her for years."I said smiling as khloe left.

Kayla's POV :

I was at kylie & Kendall's house and we were all watching pretty little liars.

"Well anyone think we need more popcorn?"Kendall asked walking to the kitchen.

"Alot more!"Me and kylie said cuddled up.

Then as kendall made the popcorn.We all ate it and finished the last episode, and then out of nowhere, I get a text from CAMERON.....

"Guys, guess who just texted me?"I asked kyles and Ken's.

"Omg, nash!"Kendall asked

"Noo, cameron! "I said

"Saying what?"Kylie asked

"Woow, you have to meet up with him!"Kendall said reading my message that cam sent me.

"Yea I know, I'll see you guys later!"I yelled as I walked out the door.

-Cam and kayla are now at starbucks-

"So why are you telling me this now?"I asked cameron

"Cause you deserve to know how I feel."Cameron said smiling leaning back in his chair

"What do you want from me?"I asked him pissed off.