Ch.14

Kayla's POV :

Right now, me and my dad are at the pizza parlor. Since we just realized we both have a pizza obsession. We've been connecting for the last 4 weeks now, I'm so proud him and my mom are dating again. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't like him being around at first, but now we've bonded and are getting closer.And I'm proud of it.

"So, when can I meet this boyfriend of yours?"My dad asked sitting back in his seat.

I'm very serious if I don't have him and nash meet, it's possibly going to be the topic of my dad's lifetime.

"Soon, he's on his tour right now."I said slurping my soda.

"Well, I think it's time I meet him now.I mean your whole family know's him and your friends but, not me."He said as we were now walking to the car.

"I know,we've had this conversation a billion times, it's not my fault my baby has a busy schedule. "I said laughing and as my dad rolled his eyes.

Nash's POV :

I just found out that I'm touring for another 2 months.And I only am getting a 10 week vacation through the whole thing. And I don't think I could do that with not being close to My Kayla. I mean of course I'll visit her those weeks I have off, but 10 weeks isn't enough.Especially with me traveling to places further than I've been.

"Nash, bro have told kayla about your days off?"Carter said as we walked into the rec room before hitting the stage.

"No, but I really need to."I said as I was worrying.

"Call her."Carter said as we both sat down at the table.

-On the phone with Kayla-

Kayla - Hey babe what's up?

Nash - about to go on stage less than 5 minutes.

Kayla-well, why are you calling me when your about to go on stage? (Laughing)

Nash-Babe, I'm touring for 2 more months, and I'm only getting 10 weeks off through the whole thing,until i hear  further notice. (I said running a hand through my hair)

Kayla - when are you coming back to LA?

Nash - tomorrow but it's not a part of  the vacation. But can we talk more about this tomorrow babe, I'm about to go on.

Kayla - Yea, yea.Oh and nash!(sniffiling)

Nash - Yea babe?

Kayla - I love you, and do great on stage

Nash - I will, and I love you to

-End call-

Carter's POV :

After nash and kayla hung up, nash looked a little down, and we were about to go on stage in 1 minute.

"Is it OK? "I asked nash as we were exiting the wait room.

"I guess, it's just that 10 weeks isn't enough for me.And, I'm afraid I might lose her.And I can't let that happen. "Nash replied taking in some fresh air.

"Yea, but hey why don't we go on stage a little early and give the fans what they came for."I said as nash agreed and followed.

3 hours later

Kayla's POV :

I told my mom and jenn about what happened with nash's schedule. And they just comforted me and told me everything will be alright. And I just hope that's the truth.

"Hey, jenn want to meet all my friends?"I asked jenn as she couldn't cause she had a dentist appointment. While kenny was tagging along with me.

But before I left, I took a selfie (pic at the top )And posted it on instagram.

@KaykayDashian : Today's day was a little shaky , but got a lil better,Because now I'm about to enjoy some time with the #FAMSQUAD. ❤#Isyallready¿!!

Kylie's POV :

I was just getting out the shower to hang with the #FAMSQUAD,tyga said he wants to celebrate his birthday tomorrow, so that's what we're doing and since I'm back in LA. What better way then to hang with the #FAMSQUAD. Then I went on instagram and seen kay's post so I sent her and the rest of #FAMSQUAD a DM. (Picture at the top )

@Kyliejenner : ready to go get our bowling on.And just to let yall know, I'mma beat all you HOES#Jkjk

Then they all commented back with how their going to beat me.

And the best part of it was that nash, cam, and carter found out they only are touring for one more month left of touring, but they still have 10 weeks vacation. But hey, its better than a 2 month extended tour with 10 weeks vaca.And carter just told me they can come with us, and the whole #FAMSQUAD know their coming, except kayla.

Then out of no where we all found out Khloe was added in our DM, then I remembered I added her by accident but forgot to take her out.Then she went and added us all in her DM and send us a picture of her in the car on her way to her meeting (picture at the top ) With the caption. @KhloeKardashian:Still wondering how I got added in yall Direct Message.

~At bowling ally~

Nash's POV :

Me, cam, and carter were coming to the bowling ally with the rest of #FAMSQUAD. And even though all three of us boys were added in the DM. We didn't reply because we didn't want kayla to know we are coming cause she was expecting us to come tomorrow.

Kayla's POV :

We were all bowling and having a good time then when I felt to hands on my waist I panicked and kicked the person behind me in his manhood.Then when I felt them let go of me I turned around to see it was..Nash.

"Oh my god, baby I'm sorry I thought you were someone else. "I said to nash as he stood up a little and pulling me in a hug.

"Well at least I know my girl knows I'm hers I'm all good."Nash said as he pulled me in a hug and walked to the Game machine.

"I thought you guys were coming tomorrow? "I asked as nash was playing a game.

"Yea, but our schedule changed and we are only touring for a nother 4 weeks and we still have 10 weeks off.But it's better then how my schedule was before."Nash said as he won a humongous teddy bear and gave it to me.

"Aww, thanks babe.And yea I'm glad we get to see eachother more.But it's still gonna be hard without my other half for a month, but it's better than going 2 months with out you."I said to nash as he put his arm on my shoulder and my hand was on lower side of his back and I had a big bear in my other arm.

"I know, but hey I'll always visit and we'll  FaceTime everynight."He said as we made it back to our #FAMSQUAD.

Kendall's POV :

I was hanging with the whole #FAMSQUAD. And kenny.We really bonded and I'm really glad to call kenny my nephew. Even though he isn't khloe's son.I think of him and jenn as my Neice, and nephew.

"#FAMSQUAD, I think it's time we introduce kenny in the Squad. "Kylie said while her and kenny were hugging eachother.

"Damn right. "Kayla said as we all laughed.

"I'm in?"Kenny asked with excitement

"Yes, and when you and kay get back home tell jenn she is as well."I said as he agreed.Then we all ended the night with us renting out a hotel room big enough for all of us.As we Stayed there and told the craziest stories to eachother. Then hyes came in and bursted a strawberry soda all over us.while we all laughed and went down to the pool.And of course we showed fist so we don't go down to the pool all sticky and smelling like strawberry soda.