Ch.15

Kourtney's pov:

Yesterday me and scott had our 3rd child born.And I'm so happy and very grateful for the family I have.And mas & p love playing with him. (Baby is a boy).But now it's just me and the baby at home.Scott toke the kids out for some ice cream and

to the park.So I had kim and khlo come over with me.

Kim's POV :

I couldn't wait to ho to kourt's house.North was with kanye in the music studio down stairs.But before I left, I told both of them bye and gave them a kiss.I couldn't wait to go to kourt's with khlo because me and kanye aren't in the best place right now and the media is not helping at all.

Khloe's POV :

Adam was at the house with all the kids goofing around while I was just laughing at them.I love the fact knowing it's like I have a complete family. And now kenny and jenn call me their mom.But now I'm in my car going to kourt's.I can't wait till I see my new nephew.

-Their all at kourt's now-

Kim's POV :

Since we were all at kourt's house.We were laughing and gossiping about random stuff on the couch then kourt took the baby upstairs for a nap.Then she came back down.

"So kimmy, how is the marriage going, we haven't seen you and kanye together in ages?"Kourtney asked

"That's what I want to talk to you guys about.We aren't in the best marriage right now."I said

"Kim, honey no body willing ever have the best marriage. "Khlo said to me

"I know I don't mean it like that.I mean like he's always flying to paris all the time, by his self. We're all ways arguing now, it's like we're never happy, the most we actually have fun is probly twice a week."I said laying my head back on the couch.

"Well kim, we all love kanye, but if your not happy and you guys only enjoy yourself' s twice each week.Get a divorce or get some marriage counseling. "Kourtney suggested.

"Go with counseling, divorce sucks hard.It took me months to get over lamar."Khlo said.

Khloe's POV :

"Do u still love him?"Kim asked

"Absolutely, I mean I'm happy with adam now, but it's just that.Lamar and I were eachother's true love even though he cheated. (Khloe is crying) it just hurts, and kim I rather you go with counseling, cause I can tell you love kanye more than the other 2 guys you were married to in the past. And you have to do it for north, but if you feel like counseling doesn't do shit,then get a divorce but not now."I explained to kim as her and kourt gave me a hug.

I love adam with all my heart but I still love lamar, but I'll never take him back.And it sucks cause him and kayla, and the rest of my family bonded so close.And we got married to eachother by us just knowing eachother for 3 days, and planned our wedding in a week, had our own tv show.And it's just like no matter what, I'll always love lamar.

Kim's POV :

We all left kourt's and I talked with kanye about counseling and he didn't feel like we needed it.

"Kim, what makes you think we need counseling? "He asked.

"You left me and north on thanksgiving to fly to paris, you always go there, we hardly speak anymore and if we do were at eachother's throat."I said to him

"Well I don't know kim, I'll try it this once but I'm not going again."He said walking in the studio again.

Kanye's pov:

I love kim and north with out a doubt. And would give anything to see them smile, but I don't feel like we need counseling.But I'll Take counseling than getting a divorce any day. Cause I love kim to much to let us hit that point.

Than moment's later kim walked in the studio room were I was.

"Yes babe?"I said to kim as she came and sat on my lap.

"I'm sorry if I pissed you off."She said lifting my chin up.

"You didn't, I just wanted time to think that's all."I said to her.

"I want us to work babe, I don't want this to be a fall out like my other 2 were."Kim said as she relaxed her head on my shoulder.

"We willing kim, we will."I'm said cradling her in my arms.

Kayla's POV :

Me and my mom and jenn were talking whole my brother and dad were out grabbing some Chinese food.

"So jenn, anybody you have a crush on?"My mom asked jenn as me and jenn started to laugh.

"Yea I guess you can say that."I said laughing as jenn punched my shoulder.

"Who is he?"My mom said smiling wanting to know so badly.

"His name is Jack."Jenn said

"Oh, well I'll have to meet this jack."My mom said as we started to laugh as my mom toke Jenn's phone and found jack's number and called him

Khloe's POV :

"Ok, you will, ok nice talking to u jack see you tomorrow night."I said to jack as I hung up and gave the phone back to jenn.

"Mom!"Jenn said to me as kayla were laughing

"What did you do?"Kayla asked me cracking up laughing

"Oh, he's having dinner with me tomorrow."I said as jenn laughed

"Mom, why are you doing this, I don't need you to say anything crazy."Jenn said following me as I opened the door.

"You'll thank me later."I said as I gave jenn a kiss on her 4 head as her and kayla took the Chinese from adam and kenny.