Ch.8

Tyga's POV :.

Me and Kylie were at my house talking about her moving on with a music career that she soon wants to have.

"Hey, you know that I'm going on tour in a couple of weeks, and if you really want to see how the music world is like, I think it would be a good experience for you to come."I told kylie

"I would love to!"She said smiling really big.

KYLIE'S POV :

While tyga told me about coming on tour with him.I just had to say yes so that way I could see how going on tour and everything is like.

"Hey, even though the timing is a little late, you should except Chris Brown's Als Ice Bucket Challenge, since you haven't. "I told tyga as he agreed.

~in tyga's backyard~

Tyga eventually said his peice for excepting the challenge. Then he told me to pour the bucket of water (Picture at the top ). And then we uploaded it on YouTube.

Kim's POV :

I was at my mom's house and talking with her and khloe since kourt was at home chilling with mas, p, and scott.

"Mom is kylie at tyga's place?"Khloe asked watching something on her phone

"Yes, she said it was for her future music career. And I allowed it why?"My mom asked khloe

"Mom, kylie is 17 and tyga's 25."I explained to my mom

"Kim, I know my daughter and I can trust her, I know kylie will not do anything. "My mom said walking up into her room

"Mom!"Me and khloe said running up the  stairs to my mom's room

Kris' s POV :

"Mom, we're sorry, we were just trying to watch over kyles and we just wanted to make sure you knew where she is."Khloe said getting on my bed

"I know hun, it's just that her name is just getting splattered everywhere on the Internet. And the last thing I want is my very OWN kids telling me about her or asking me where my 17 year old daughter is, that's why I came in my room you guys have been asking me 24/7 about where has she been. Especially you kim, and you should be focused on your sister more than your friendship with Chyna. It's not kylie's fault her and tyga are working on her music career. So just stop, unless kylie is pregnant or harming herself, don't tell me anymore of this nonsense! "I told kim and khloe as they both nodded their head.

Kayla's POV :

I was hanging out with nash and his little sister Skylynn. We went out to get some ice cream.

"So sky, what Ice cream do you want?"I asked Skylynn as we were looking at all the different ice cream flavors.

Then she pulled nash down to her height and told him what flavor she wanted.And I have to admit I was a little worried sky doesn't like me.

"Alright, you and Kayla go get your guys ice creams while I pick mine out."Nash said to sky as she pulled me to the flavor station were hers was

"Hey sky, can I ask you a quick question?"I asked Skylynn

"What is it!''She said scooping her ice cream in her bowl.

"Sky, do you like me? "I asked her as I was feeling up my ice cream cup.

"A little bit, I just think that all your gonna do is steal my nashy away from me like his last girlfriend. "She said as we picked out our topping's.

"Oh sky, I would never, I know how much you love your brother, I'm not here to still him from you.And i heard that you like unicorns and puppies. "I told sky as we picked a table waiting for nash

"Omg, I love them and as long as your nice to me and nash and hyes.I'll always like you.Sky said giving me a hug.

"I love you sky."I said also hugging her

"I love you to kayla. "Sky said letting go  and eating her ice cream.

Nash's POV :

"Aww, look at my to girls bonding. "I said walking over to the table talking to sky and Kay.

"Nashy, I love kayla so much, she said that she'll get me a puppy one day!"Sky said continuing to eat her ice cream.

"That's great sky, so do I."I said to Skylynn as I winked at kayla which made her blush like crazy.

"I guess we're all at a table with a bunch of lovers of one another. "Kayla said smiling

"I guess so."Skylynn said as me and kayla laughed.

Kylie's POV :

As I walked into my house, I seen kim and Chyna talking to my mom.More like them talking about me, cause as soon as I walked in they all shut their mouths right quick in a hurry and didn't even bother to look at who walked through the door.

"Don't let me interupt your guys conversation, continue! "I said walking into the living room crashing on the couch.

"We were actually done talking. "Kim said getting up from the couch.

"No kim, you and Chyna were talking about me to mom, and I bet mom was the only person to back me up.And kim, as a sister you wouldn't chose friendship over family.But hey, looks like all you care about is Chyna's friendship. "I said calm but a little disappointed

"Kylie, don't say that I love you with all my heart.And you know that."Kim said facing me

"I don't know that, cause it seems like when ever you see a picture of me and tyga or even hear the Internet mention us, your pissed at me.Now look, I'm not slow, I know I'm to young to date him and we don't have those feelings for eachother as much as you 2 may think we do, we dont.And kim the next time you try to down talk me to your little friend, just know you've lost a sister emotionally. "I said running up the stairs.

Kim's POV :

Chyna went home.I decided to stay at my mom's place for tonight because just knowing how pissed off I made Kylie just sickens me to my stomach. And I would never in 20000 years choose Chyna over kylie.And only if kylie was here.She would of heard that I only said I think it's best that her and tyga just stay friends and if they try to push the limit to more of that, she's in deep trouble.

So I decided to knock on kylie's door.And Suprisingly, she let me in.

"Hey kyles, I just wanted to talk to you, is that ok?"I asked kylie sitting on her bed.

"Sure."She said laying her head on her pillows.

"I just want you to know that, I would never choose any of my friends over you, kylie u are like the coolest person I know besides; kenny, kayla,&Khlo. And we weren't talking about you, chyna said she just gets annoyed a little when it comes to the media talking about you and ty, I said I just want you guys to remain friends. And nothing more. And kylie, I want you to know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I said pulling her in a hug

"I'm sorry about the way I talked to you and, I guess I was just pissed off, but I love you to kimmy !"She said tighting up the hug .

"I'm sleeping in here tonight. "I told kylie getting under her covers as she said ok.

"Goodnight lovely. "Kylie said to me

"Good night beautiful. "I said drifting away to sleep.