Ch.36

Kylie's pov:

Me,jenn,lauren,and Kayla were all going to the concert right now.Its been 2 months since Gerald and Lauren met,they've gotta really close and flirt all the time,but are only friends.We couldn't wait to go,so we showed up 1 hour ealry,but instead of waiting outside we went and chilled with G back stage.

"Are there any waters?"Jenn asked fanning her mouth,considering the fact that she's eating a big bag of takis.

"Yea,there over there."G said as he pointed over to where kehlani,sage,and jay ant were at.

"Thanks G's."Jenn said as she went over there to get her water.

"So,ready for tonight homie?"I asked him

"Always ready ."He said as he laid his head in Laurens lap as she played with his cheecks

"Why do you always do that?"He asked lauren as they both laughed..I'm so serious they act like their dating

"Because, your hair is greased back so I can't play with your hair and I like your cheecks."She said as she kissed his cheeck while he just laughed at her

"You guys are to cute it's annoying. "Kayla said throwing a pillow at them as lauren threw it back at her

"Let's go G,it's time to warm up. "Jay ant said as G got up

"See you guys out there,when the show starts."He said as we all stood up to hug him as him and Jay walked out

Laurens pov:

The show started and we were in the middle of the show.It was going so good,we were all vibing out to every song.Then he started playing his song Complete and as the song was starting up he said something.

G-easy pov:

I was about to perform my song Complete ,but I wanted to have Lauren up on stage with me.And I wanted to introduce my fans to her,because I know she's gonna be big sooner then later.

"I just wanna let all yall know that I love each and everyone of you and I really appreciate you all showing love tonight(*screaming fan's *),but I wanna introduce you all to a very Speacial girl in my life right now. (*Looks at lauren in the crowd*)Lauren,can you come up here?"I asked her as she covered her mouth as she walked over to the stage

"I know we've only been in eachother's life for like a few months now,but I'm willing to give up all my strippers and side pieces for you.And I wanna introduce my fans to you because I know that your gonna be performing your own shows one day,and I wanna be able to say that my fans were the first to meet you.And who knows,maybe they'll vibe out to your stuff."I said as the crowd went wild and started cheering in "aww"

"Oh my gosh G."Lauren said as I gave her a hug

"So I want you up on stage with me while I perform this last song."I said to her as she agreed and I had someone from my team come and bring out a chair for lauren to sit in while I sing to her.As i was in the middle of the song I seen her looking up at me with the biggest smile on her face.

×lyrics*middle of the song*×

Big ol'house ,I'm get you that
Overseas trips, baby let's do that

Lookin' at your face and I'm thinking 'about the place where I met you at

Yeah,and since day one,you supported these dreams
Always stayed right by my side
Trust,I notice these things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon as I get right I'm a take care of you

Swer I'm so prepared to love you

Know it's no one there above you

×End of lyrics×

As i finished lauren stood up to hug me but I pulled her up and spinned her around and gave her a kiss as all I heard was "Woo,yes,yay,aww,omg,get it lauren."And it was so funny to both of us because we were both laughing as we gazed in eachother's eyes.

Kayla's POV :

It was now after the show and we were at G's after party.I invited the whole famsquad and kylie invited tyga.Soon as the time went by they all showed up.

Everyone was dancing and partying the whole time.It was so great to be partying it up again.

"Kayla can I ask you something? "Nash asked me as i nodded my head

"Anything nashty."I said as I was dancing

"Do you still have feelings for me ?"He asked me as i stopped dancing and looked at him

"Yea,I do why?"I asked him

"Can we give us another chance?"He asked me as I nodded my head in "Yes" as I jumped in his arms and had a huge smile on my face.

"Now let's dance!"I yelled as everyone heard me as everyone yelled and began to dance.This was one night i will never forget. It was such an amazing night I couldn't even explain.

The whole night everyone was smiling,laughing, and taking pictures. It was so great I will never forget this day.

Lauren's pov :

I was talking to Gerald ' s little sister Camilla.She was the cutest thing ever,she's only 15 and nows her future plans.She wants to become a music artist as well,so that's 1 thing we really have in common and so much more.She was telling me all about stuff she likes to do and how she loves my eyes and eyebrows (*Lauren Jauregui eyes are so beautiful *).

We even set up a day to go to the studio tomorrow afternoon to try and make some music.I really like Camilla she's really chill and funny.

I felt so great tonight, I'm now dating my favorite rapper,got on stage with him,toke pictures with his fans, met his sister, and I'm now with all my friends and new family at G's amazing after party.....

Can this night get any better