Chapter 30: Everyone Knows

Clary's p.o.v: Thursday

I woke up and rubbed my eyes as some sun light streamed into my room, Jace was holding me tightly on his chest. memories of last night came flooding back to me, of how gentle he was and how he made me feel so loved and wanted.

Jace stirred and pulled me tighter to him. I smiled and decided to tease him. Got out if his grasp and he rolled on his back. I chuckled and straddled him, I leant down and placed a soft kiss in his lips. He sighed and pulled me down on his chest, I stifled a laugh and kissed him harder. When he didn't budge I licked his lips, that caught his attention. His eyes snapped open, he smirked and kissed me back holding the back if my head. I pulled back breathless. Jace and I were both smiling.

"Come on we need to get ready." I said jumping off him and walking to my bathroom door. I turned around as Jace grabbed my waist and quickly pecked my lips. I laughed and pulled back, his eyes were sparkling. I turned around and opened the bathroom the door, before I walked in Jace slapped my ass. I squealed and covered it with my hands, Jace laughed.

"I hate you." I said turning around to face him, I tried to scowl but failed. I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"I love you too." Jace winked at me before walking to his room. I jumped in the shower.

I quickly washed my hair, body and face. when I jumped out I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled as the memories of last night came flooding back to me. of how loved and wanted he made me feel. I walked to my dresser after I dried off my hair with a blow drier and picked out my out fit. I wore some denim short shorts and a white flowy half top that said my favourite quote on it: Yesterday Lasts Forever Tomorrow Comes Never. A/N it's also my favourite quote.

I put on my white converse and curled my hair away from my face. I put on the usual winged eyeliner and mascara. I brushed my teeth and put on some perfume. Grabbed my bag, keys, phone and walked out and into the kitchen.

Jon and Jace were talking, Jace had his back to me and was drinking water. He was wearing ripped jeans, a white top and black sneakers.

"Hey guys." I chirped as I grabbed a bowl and cereal. Jon looked at me and smirked, I guess they have sorted everything out. Jace turned to face me and almost choked on his water when he saw what I was wearing. Jon slapped Jace on the back of the head when he saw that Jace was practically drooling.

He got out of his daze and walked behind me and hugged me from behind as I pored my cereal. He kissed my neck and I had to fight the urge to moan.

"Do you have any idea how hard it will be to keep the boys away from you, but they won't get far because I'll kill them before they lay a hand on you." he whispered in my ear, I stifled a giggle and I felt Jace grin in my neck.

"I love you." I said. Jace turned me around and smashed his lips to mine, I giggled against his lips and he pulled back grinning from ear to ear.

"I love you too baby." He said playing with my hair. Jon was standing there wide eyed and mouth open, he rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on guys no PDA! My eyes!" Jon whined covering his eyes. Jace and I laughed, I quickly ate my food and grabbed my keys.

"Alright let's go." Jace said grabbing my hand and interlacing our fingers, we both smiled and I was really happy for everyone to find out about us, by the looks of it so was Jace. Jon followed and got in the backseat, Jace took the drivers side and I took the passengers side, he insisted in driving.

We pulled up to school after a lot of laughing and joking around in the car, also Jace was caressing my thigh and it took all my strength not to jump on him.