Chapter 13 Part 2: The Kiss. Clary's P.O.V

Clary's p.o.v

"I'm going to rip his head off." Jace said through gritted teeth. I pulled back to look at him, shocked. I understand why he would but surly for Jon's sake. He gently wiped a tear away from my face, his hand lingering on my face. I felt a jolt of electricity go through me every time he touched me. He slowly leaned in close to me as if waiting for me to stop him. When I didn't he closed the distance between us kissing me lightly. I was really shocked that he was kissing me, I was frozen. He then deepened the kiss. I responded after a second or two. My hands snaked up around his neck, entangling my fingers in his soft golden curls. His hand on my cheek moved to my waist holding me close and his other moved up to my hair. Jace's lips were soft and tasted like sunshine. He trailed his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly gave it to him. He slid his tongue inside massaging mine. Jace kissed me with so much passion that if I was standing up I would have melted to the floor. Jace moaned against my lips sending shivers down my spine, in a good way. I liked it. I pulled away when I was getting slightly breathless. When he opened his golden eyes they were dancing with excitement. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm sorry I just had to do that. Do you have any idea how hard it was yesterday not to kiss you?" He asked grinning proudly. I laughed and shook my head.

"You're an idiot." I joked. Jace laughed and shook his head.

"Well now I know why you looked pissed when Nate was walking me to class." I said

He nodded

"Um hey can you please not tell Jon what I just told you, he's really protective of me and he would literally rip Sebastian's head off, not that wouldn't be fun to watch but for his own sake." I asked. If he tells Jonathan he would go nuts and literally kill Sebastian. It's for Jon's sake. I don't want him doing time for it.

Jace nodded smiling like an idiot, "I don't think we should tell Jon about us right now. He wouldn't really like it cause we've only known each other for 2 days." I said he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear. I was smiling. That sounds like a good idea. Jon being the very overprotective brother he is would not like his little sister being with his Bestfriend.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing." He said. I was biting my lip. Jace nodded. He kissed me again with so much passion. I smiled against his lips. Jace smiled too. I pulled back. He gave me a puppy dog face causing me to laugh.

"You might want to tell Nate to back off. He keeps on coming on to me." I fake shuddered, making Jace laugh. He nodded. I jumped off his lap. Jace crossed his arms and pouted. "As much as I want to continue this I have a mess to clean." I nodded toward the mess while laughing at his childish behaviour.

"Do you want help?" Jace asked getting up off the bed so He was standing In front of Me and looking down at me. I shook my head.

"Nah it's alright." I said.

"You sure?" He asked. I was really happy. He was such a nice and caring guy.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said nodding.

"Okay but if you need any help your more than welcome to ask me. I'll just go take a shower." He Promised. I nodded again. He bent down and kissed me again before going to his room to take a shower. I've never felt this way toward a guy, I like the feeling he gives me when he looks at me like I'm the only girl in the world. He looked really happy when he kissed me. I quickly cleaned up my room and headed into the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV to Supernatural. Jon said Jace's parents are coming back from their holiday tomorrow maybe I'll get to meet them.