Chapter 17: We've Got Plans

Clary's p.o.v: Tuesday

I woke up around 6:00am. I tried to get up but was weighed down but something. I look down to see Jace sleeping, using my stomach as a pillow. I chuckled. I completely forgot Jace was with me last night. (Just sleeping).How on earth did he move to my stomach? I will never know.

I gently run my hands through his silky gold hair. "Jace." I say. Jace stirred and hugged my stomach tightly. But not enough to hurt me. I laugh. "Jace come on we need to get up." I said again.

Jace groaned and then opened his golden eyes. He propped his chin on my stomach and looked up at me, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Morning beautiful." Jace said in a husky sleep voice.

I smiled. "Morning." I said rubbing my face. Jace smirked. I then lifted myself up in a sitting position Jace did the same. He just stared at me...lovingly? No it must be something else. But did really hear him whisper I love you last night? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I was staring at his honey coloured skin and abs. Damn he has a nice six pack.

Jace leans forward and kisses me lightly. He then deepened the kiss, I kissed him back. Our mouths moved in perfect sync. Jace then Grabs my waist and pulls me to him so I'm laying under him. He is just hovering over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He trailed his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth. He slid his tongue inside massaging mine. I Moaned at the feel of his mouth. Our tongues moved in a perfect dance. Jace moaned against my lips. He then moved to my neck. Kissing his way down. He found my sweet spot And lightly bit it, making me moan. He then licked the angry red skin and kissed his way up my neck again and to my mouth. My hands moved to his back. Running my hands up and down his muscular honey coloured skin. His gripped my waist tightly. His hands slid down my waist to the hem of my shirt. They then slid under and Jace lightly moved his hands to my waist, gripping them tightly. Jace sucked on my bottom lip making me moan quietly so Jon doesn't hear us.

Just then we heard a knock on my door. "Clary you better be up!" Jonathan yelled through my locked door. Jace groaned and pulled back. He whipped his head around to look at the door. He looked like he was shooting daggers at it. I giggled.

"Yeah I'm up." I call back. Jace looks back at me. He bent his head and kissed me again.

"Clary you better tell me what happened yesterday after school today." Jon yelled.

Jace pulled back and looked at me, he shook his head. "We can't we've got plans." Jace whispered.

I looked at him confused. " We do?" I asked. Also whispering.

Jace nodded. "Yeah I want you to meet my parents. Do you want to? Meet them I mean?" Jace whispered.

I nodded. "Yeah I would love that." I said quietly. Jace had a huge smile on his face and crashed his lips to mine. I giggled Against his lips.

we heard Jon's footsteps go into the kitchen, now we can speak normally.

" Have dinner at their place? Well technically it's my place but I'm staying here for 2 months." Jace said.

"Yeah ok. So why are you staying here for 2 months?" I asked. Raising my eyebrows.

Jace chuckled. "I don't know Jon said I can stay here the time my parents were gone and then he offered for me to stay here for 2 months." Jace shrugged.

"Okay. So do you think your parents will like me?" I ask. I hope they like me.

"Absolutely." Jace said kissing me. I smiled against his lips.

"So what are your parents names?" I ask.

" Stephen and Celine Herondale." Jace smirked. I can't get enough of his Brittish accent. It's just so sexy.