Chapter 4: Everyone

Clary's p.o.v

As I walk in Jonathan introduces me to his friends.

"This my dear sister is Ben." Ben smiled and held out his hand for me to shake,I took it and smiled back. He has black hair and blue eyes like Will.

"This is Leo."

"Hello." He waved shyly. I laughed.

"Hey." Leo had blonde hair with green eyes.he was tall and lackey but he totally pulled it off.

"Kendall." Jon smiled.

"Hey Clary." He said. He started to walk toward me and I was totally taken aback when he gave me a big hug. I got up to my tippy toes and hugged him back. He had blue eyes and brown hair.

"Jared." Jonathan continued

"Hello Clarissa." he said with a sexy smile.

"Please call me Clary." I smiled and he nodded. He had brown eyes and brown hair.

"Nate." Jon said. Nate smiled.

"Hello beautiful." he said in a sexy voice.He grinned as Jon's green eyes widened. I laughed.

"I'm guessing your the confident douche out of the group?" I asked. Everyone burst out laughing as did Nate.

"I like you." He said. Smirking

"That's great." I smiled innocently. Jon continued. I was very aware of Nate staring at me smiling. He has ash blonde hair and Grey eyes.

"Josh." Jon said glaring at Nate.

"Hey." He smiled the smile that would make girls melt to their knees. He had black eyes and black hair.

" and finally Jace." Jon smiled. Obviously his best friend. Jace then turned to me and smiled. It was the guy with gold hair and eyes. He was swoon worthy.

"Hello Jace Herondale your brothers best friend." He grinned. He has a sexy British accent. He held out his hand for me to shake. I gladly took it.

"Hey Clary Morgenstern." I smiled.

"I know." Jace smiled. Just then we heard a knock on the door.

Jonathan went to open it. Everyone was watching after him. Except for Nate who was still staring at me.

"Can I help you with something?" Jon asked. Obviously pissed off that someone came to the house.
I didn't see who it was but once I heard his voice I knew exactly who it was. Jon still didn't know who he was and what happened.

"Yes um you must be Jonathan I'm Sebastian Verlac I'm here to see Clary." He said in a Innocent tone.
Oh my god did he really follow me here??!! He's crazy?!! I whipped my head around to find Jace staring at me concern all over his face. I quickly shake my head at him to tell Sebastian I'm not here. Jace got it and nodded, I slowly snuck through the guys and tried to get to my room which I had to pass the door for. Shit! I slowly try to pass the door the guys were looking at me curiously. But Sebastian saw me and stormed into the house.

"Clarissa!!" Sebastian yelled. I jump and look at Sebastian. I was shaking from head to toe. Jace must of saw because he walked to my side.

"What do you want Sebastian." I ask in a shaky voice. Jon walked to my other side. Giving me a questionable look.

"Well I did drive from California to New York to see you for a reason." His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"I told you to stay away from me!" I said.

"Clarissa I said I was so sorry and I want you back please." He begged.

"Sebastian I will never forgive you for what you did." I said cautious because Jon and the boys are here and Jon doesn't know that Sebastian was abusive.

"You know what I was in love with you, i guess I saw what you truly are a slut!" He yelled. With that Jon charged after him. Sebastian's eyes went wide because all the boys went after him as well except for Jace he was still by my side. His arm snaked around my waist holding me tightly to his side. Jon, Nate, Josh, Leo, Jared,Ben and Kendall chased Sebastian down the street, he jumped into his car and drove off as fast as he could. Jon came back in.

"I told the boys to go home, Clary what did he do to you and who was that?" I swallowed hard and felt Jace staring at me. Here goes nothing.