Chapter 7: What She Did For Payback

Jace's p.o.v

5 minutes later Clary came back into the house carrying 2 bags of shopping. I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Clary walked over to the counter, put down her things and sat opposite me. She looked tired. I couldn't help but ask what happened.

"Hey what happened you look really tired."i asked raising a eyebrow making her chuckle, I grinned at the thought of making her laugh. She looked so beautiful. Snap out of it Jace. I thought. I shook my head to clear out my thoughts. She looked at me curiously, then smiled. I swear if I was standing Clary's smile would have made my knees collapse.

"Yeah, I'm a little tired, I think I'm going to take a little nap." Clary then stood up and stretched causing her top to rise up and show some of her stomach. She had milky skin. Looking really delicate. Her stomach was slightly toned. I found myself staring so I quickly looked away.

She let out a sigh. I looked up at her and smiled sadly.

"Tell Jon not to worry about me. If Sebastian comes near me again I'll do what I did to him last time." Clary smirked.

I raised an eyebrow. Wondering what she did last time." And what would that be?" I asked curious.

Clary grinned evilly and said "I kneed him in the balls in the middle of the cafeteria." She shrugged as if it was no big deal.

I burst out laughing. Wow. "He probably deserved it." I pointed out.

"He did he thought that we were still together I served him wrong." I just nodded.

"Alright I'm off to have that nap, cya later." She smiled at me one last time. And left the room. Having caused me staring after her with my mouth open. All she did was smile and she had my mouth hanging open. I just met her, I've never felt like this toward a girl before, usually I would date them just for kicks, then I'll get bored dump them, but Clary is different. I would never do that to her.the way she smiles has me falling to my knees. Her laugh is like music to my ears. Her small figure is very cute and when I had my arm wrapped around her earlier I didn't want to ever let her go. Her fiery red hair is amazing, it's wavy and soft, it sparkles in the sunlight. Just everything about her is just out of this world. There is something about Clary that makes me want to spend every minute with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to go check on Clary, I walked down the hallway and toward her door. I open it as quietly as I could So I don't wake her up, I walked in. The room was dim but I could still see where I was walking and I could see Clary sleeping peacefully, her hair was spread out across her white pillow making it more red if that was even possible, I loved her hair. Her bags were scattered on the floor neatly. She looked like sleeping beauty. I wish I was in that bed with her and holding her till all her pain went away. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and went over to her. I bent down and cupped her cheek in my hand, I then softly kissed her on the forehead and stroked my hand softly on her cheek. I got up and silently walked out and closed the door. Her face was so soft. Why does she have this effect on me? This is all really confusing. I smiled at the thought of the kiss I put in her forehead that I have been itching to do since the moment she got out of that car. She just needs to steer clear from the boys, all they want to do is get some and then they will dump her on the curb heartbroken and crying. I won't let that happen. Let's just see how she goes at school tomorrow. I walk into my bedroom, I take off my shirt and climb into bed, it's about 8:00pm and I'm so tired. As soon as my head hits my pillow I fall into a deep sleep.