I looked around and saw many palanquins with maids, servants, and gifts. Woooooow! So I'm gonna be a part of an ancient marriage! So cool.

Hoseong guided Ahyoon to her palanquin and Jeongguk climbed up on his horse. Wait! Where am I supposed to go?

"What are you waiting for, lady Seyeon? Mount your horse." Jeongguk said pointing at the horse that was standing beside his horse.

"HORSE? I don't know how to ride a horse!!!!" I frowned.

"But a warrior is supposed to be on a horse that's why I prepared every last palanquin left in the palace to carry the gifts," Hoseong said.

"Seyeon can come inside my palanquin." Ahyoon proposed.

"But there is not enough space for two!." Hoseong sighed.

"Lady Seyeon can come on my horse and on our way back to Goguryeo, I can even teach her how to ride a horse!" Jeongguk proposed.

NO WAY!!!! I would rather stay here than climb on his horse.

"That sounds good! A warrior needs to know how to ride a horse! Go with him, Seyeon!" Hoseong ordered.

"But-"

Before I could protest, Jeongguk pulled me on his horse by my waist and made me sit in front of him. He held the horse's reins with both of his hands, securing me in between his strong arms.

"I-"

"May we leave now, your Majesty?" Jeongguk again cut me off.

"Yes! Have a safe journey and once you reach there, send me a letter." Hoseong said.

"Ok!" Jeongguk smiled and kicked his horse gently and it started to walk.

"Sit straight, lady Seyeon else the horse will lose its balance!" He was so close to me. I could feel his breath on my neck

"Who asked you to do this? I WAS FINE ON MY OWN!!!!!!!"

"No, you were not! Now hold the reins, lady Seyeon!" he said. I rolled my eyes, took the reins from him, and held them tightly.

"A horse is your friend, not your slave. Hold the reins gently because they are for controlling the horse and not for keeping you on the horse. What keeps you on the horse is...." He patted my back. "Make your back straight." I did and he pointed at my thighs, "Hug the horse with your legs." I did. "Good! Now to turn right, move the reins across the horse's neck to the right. To go left, move the reins across the horse's neck to the left. Got it?"

I nodded

"Good! Now let's see what did you learn."

"Wait what?-" Before I could say anything else, he kicked his horse gently a couple of times and it started TO RUN!

"WHAAAAAAAAT THEEEEEE ACTUAL FUCKKKKKKKKKK?????? I'M JUST A BEGINNER!!!!!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTROL IT????????" I yelled while panicking.

"You'll be an expert horse rider by the time we reach Goguryeo." He said calmly.

"HoW aM I sUppOSe tO sToP iT?"

"I don't know!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU JERK????"

"Sometimes I don't understand what language you speak but anyways, did I say that there's a cliff ahead? And if the horse continues at this speed then we'll die!"

"WHAT ON EARTHHHHHHHHHHHH??????!!!!!!!!" I could see the cliff.

"OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT DO I DO??? WHY ARE YOU SO CALM???????? YOU'LL ALSO END UP BEING DEAD AT THIS RATE!!!!!!!!" I got no answer.