39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?

Bil's pov:

1 week later...
"Babe, how did you plan my birthday?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Well, you see..." Chen started...

chen's pov:

-Flashback-

"Hold up, My brother is calling." Billie says, excusing herself.

When she closes the door behind her I go in the middle of the yard.

"HEY EVERYONE, COME HERE QUICK!" I whisper yell.

Everybody circled me. "So Billie's birthday is after tomorrow, and I want to surprise her, I'm taking her to our cabin, and I have to act as if I forgot about her birthday, then I need to make her suspicious of me." I say.

"That's a good idea, but how is she supposed to suspect you?" Dave asks.

"I need to make her think that I'm cheating or that I'm hiding something from her. When she notices you all have to be oblivious and come up with excuses for me."

"That's kinda toxic, but I'm still in." Lola shrugs.

"Don't worry about the toxic part, there's gonna be a big surprise after it." I smirked. "Oh okay, should've said that earlier." My dad said.

"Don't tell her. Now go do your things, and pretend that little group talk never happened." I say and everyone goes back to what they were doing.

Billie walked back to me, smiling...

-End of Flashback-

bil's pov:

"Ohhhh, now I see how." I nodded. "Yeah, it was supposed to be just that then-" "We agreed not to talk about it." I cut her off, looking down. "Right..."

1 month later...
I am fucking tired.

"Sup, Billie." Finneas hugs me and sits next to me on the couch. "Hey, Finneas. You excited for the last show?" I ask him.

I am excited and really nervous to do it. Getting on stage makes me feel so good; being around my fans who are like another family to me, but I'm not happy with myself at the moment.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. "No, I just... miss her." I sigh. "Aw, it's okay." He hugged me.

"Let's get ready for the show, okay?" He kisses my head while I lay my head on his chest. "Alright, let's go." I said, getting up.

-Time Skip-

My dad came in and greeted everyone in the hallway with food in his hand.

"You are gonna kill this." He holds my shoulders and shakes me, excitedly. "Yeah." I put on a fake smile.

You're gonna kill this he said. No bitch, I'm gonna kill myself.

"Ughhh. I wanna go back to London." I groan as I drag myself into my green room slowly. Finneas rushes in before the door closes.

"Billie, if you miss her you can call her right now as you get your makeup and hair done. That's the only free time you have at the moment."