1- Intro

A/N: buckle up bitches we going through a ride of emotions.
____________________________________

Chen's pov:

Date: November, 9th, 2015
Title: New Journal

"I'm Chanel Gates or Chen, I'm 15. My brother's Davion, my bestfriends are Lola who's also my neighbor, and Adam. I have two jaguars, they're 2 months old and their names are Ozzy and Goth, Ozzy is social, adorable, playful, and really loving. Ozzy is an African jaguar. Meanwhile Goth is nonchalant, overprotective, kind, and clever, he likes to go on walks and he's lazy asf. He's a black jaguar. My favorite is Goth ofc, cuz he looks like a bad ass. My favorite color is Brown. I love science. I love JB so much, I've met him a few times at the grammys, other award shows, and went to his concerts. Anyways this is my new journal and I will make sure to write in it every day till I graduate college, so I can show it to my future daughter one day. Oh yeah I'm planning on having one daughter. I'm too indecisive to choose a name honestly." I wrote in my costume made Dior journal.

The phone that's hung on my wall rang. My room is pretty huge. My dad put a phone in every room even in some hallways, we have them in bathrooms too, in case we got stuck, which never happened.

I got up from my desk to answer. I picked up the phone and put it up to my ear. "Sweetie, dinner is ready." My mom said. "Alright." I went to hang up but she spoke, stopping me.

"Tell Davion to come down and eat with us instead of pretending to be Jayden Smith." She says, annoyed. "Okay, I'll ring him right now." I say, trying to hold in my laughter. Once, I hung up, I bursted in tears.

My brother's room is across the hallway. To get there you need to walk down the stairs and walk back up the other set of stairs, leading to the hallway on the left, and you'll find his room at the end of the hallway. My room is in the middle of the right hallway.

He picks up after a few rings. "Hello?" He says out of breath. "You alright?" I laughed. "You just interrupted my workout. What do you want?" He said. "Dinner is ready, Mum told me to call you." I rolled my eyes. I heard loud shuffling and a beep which meant that this motherfucker hung up on me.

Ugh, boys.

-Time Skip-

after dinner...
"Daddy, let's watch a movie!" I sat on the couch. Goth laid down in my lap while Davion played with Ozzy. "Okay, pick a movie while I go take a quick shower, yeah?" He asked, smiling. I nodded, smiling back widely. He walked to the elevator and went upstairs.

Dave sat next to me and suggested a horror movie. I said no because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, I'm not a fan of horror movies. We watched "La La Land" while my mom was out shopping or partying with her friends. I don't know, she's kind of never there anymore.

-Time Skip-

I went to my room and sat in my steaming hot jacuzzi, "Oh hey, Goth!" I said. He joined me in the Jacuzzi and played with the water. I laughed and took videos of him. He's so adorable.

"I love you so much, you cute little thing." I held his face. He licked my chin and splashed some water on me. I giggled and pushed him away lightly. I got out after 30 minutes and got ready to go to sleep.

I scrolled through Instagram, stalking JB's account. "Ugh, Justin is the most perfect human on earth." I said to myself, scrolling through his pictures in my gallery. "Right, Goth?" I looked at him and he purred. "You're kinda gay." I told him, nodding my head and going back to scroll in my gallery. I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

I was walking in a hotel hallway and heard a voice call me. As I walked and walked in this long ass hallway, searching for the source of the sound. I finally found it, in room 666. I opened the door carefully and it was... JB?! "JUSTIN?! What are you doing here?!" I asked him. "I came here to tell you something, Chen." He said. "Holy shit, I love you so so much." I freaked out. "You tell me that everytime you see me." He sat down next to me and giggled. "I know, but like I still love you so much?" I shrugged. "You will meet your her soon." He points his index finger to the bathroom door and I twist my face. "Who is 'her'? Is she in there?" I ask. "No questions." He got up from the bed and walked to the door but stopped before he leaves. "You're a fruit bowl." He says. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I froze, watching him leave the room. Is this a dream? "It is." A girl walked out of the bathroom. "And you are...?" I asked. "I'm the 'her' he was talking about." She smiles. "Well hey." I check her out. "Hey." She winks at me. "Come see me." She says and leaves the room.
"Where?" I asked as she shut the door. "What the  fuck?!" I said annoyed. What was all that about?

My eyes flutter open. When I remembered the dream I started overthinking about what she met. I decided to go on a walk with Adam to clear my mind and get this out of my chest, He likes morning walks anyways.

I sent him a text on my way to my bathroom. I came back to find a "Be there in 30", so I went to eat breakfast first.

-Time Skip-

I walked to the park nearby with Goth in a leash. Since it's illegal to take a jaguar on a walk I had to be lowkey with it.

I found Adam waiting for me on a chair, he's always early. "How you doing, Chen?" He asks, hugging me. "I'm good, what about you, babes?" I hugged him back. "I'm good. So what's up?" He starts walking and I followed next to him. "I had a dream today, it was so weird... I can't stop thinking about it and I just need it off my mind for now so I'm gonna tell it to you." I told Adam about it.

"Then she said 'Come see me.' And left. Is that supposed to mean something? I've never seen this girl before, yet I remember her vividly." I told him. "Are you leaving soon by any chance?" Adam asks. "Leaving?" I ask. "I don't know like... Out of town - Or out of the country." He shrugs. "Nothing that I know about, but I'll ask my parents if we're going on a sudden vacation." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I feel like you'll meet her soon. Don't be scared though. If you see her let me know." He says.

"I'm gonna miss you. It's gonna be real hard for you so if you leave please stay in touch and talk to me whenever you feel down or if you need anything. You know I'm always here for you, sister." He says, side-hugging me and kissing my head.

Adam is spiritual and he believes in all that witchy-magic-zodiac-manifesting-shit.

We walked back to the spot we met at and said goodbye. "Love you, Chen. Be safe." He says, petting Goth. "Love you too, Adam. Take care!" I hug him and walk to the route that takes me home.

__________________________________