28- Mark At The Park

Billie's pov:

"Where are we?" I asked as we got out of the car.

"I like to run here in the morning. My Lady and gentlemen, we're at Bushy Park. My favorite place. I used to take Goth here on walks." Chen bows, I looked around and see a big lake and some deer drinking from it.

"Nice!" Steph approved applauding. "This park gives me peace, I love it." I nod. "I thought we were going to a museum..." Max said.

We looked at him in confusion and laughed.

"No, my love, we're not." I say in a British accent. "We could though." Chen raised her eyebrows. "Museums are a couple of minutes away from here." She adds.

"Oh my god! You're back!" A guy ran towards Chen. He carried Chen and started to spin her around while she laughed. He let her down and they hug.

"I thought you were gonna stay there like... Forever! Oh my god, you're really back!" He says excitedly. "Here I am, Adam." She smiles.

"I see you got new friends. Hello, I'm Adam, pleased to meet you all." He greets us. "Sup, Adam, I'm Billie, these are Max and Steph." I shake his hand.

"You're so attractive." Max slips out.

"Thank you. Would you mind if I hang out with you? If not I completely understand." He said politely. "Damn bruh, you're so polite." I laughed.

"Do you mind guys?" Chen asked. "No, not at all." We all said. "Great! Where were you heading?" He asks.

"We just got here. So after I give them a tour we'll be heading to the museum street." Chen tells him. "I love London." I say excitedly.

"Let's walk around, c'mon." Chen says and laces our hands together.

I smiled at the little action.

I love the effect that she has on me.

Chen's pov:

"How long have you been in town for?" Adam asked.

"Steph and Max have been here for 5 days. My beautiful girlfriend right here had been here for 2 days. I'm staying for as long as I want." I smiled.

"Oh wait, that's the Billie??" He asked surprised. "Mate, how many girl 'Billie's do you meet?" I laughed. "She so pretty." He said. "Thank you." Billie blushed lightly.

"I compliment you all the time and you hardly blush." I acted angry. "Yes, I do. And you introduced me as your girlfriend!" She blushed harder and looked away.

"You ladies, are gonna make me puke from cuteness. I ship." Adam says.

"Can you imagine that we've been shipping them since we saw them together for the first time, and they've always claimed that they're just friends this whole time? Look where they are now! I'm so happy for them." Steph says, smiling proudly at us.

"Thanks, dad, we're happy for you and Max too!" Billie mocked and I laughed. "No way in hell." Max walked away from us and Steph made a disgusted face. "Look at the deer, they're so cute!" Billie squeals, jumping up and down.

"Oh, you've got to be joking!" Adam says, looking at the ground and covering his face. "What's wrong?" Billie asks.

"Mark is here." He says.

"No! Oh, god, no." I felt knots in my stomach, not the good kind.

"And who's Mark?" Billie asks. "He's a fuck boy from my old school, he used to flirt with me all the time and made me uncomfortable." I say copying Adam's action.

"Oh, uh, we're here though." Billie says, gesturing at Steph and Max.

"HEY!"

"Shit, just ignore him and walk faster." I say. "He won't give a fuck... Shit, here he comes." Adam whispered the last part.

I tightened my grip on Billie's hand.

Billie's pov:

"Hey, Chanel! I thought you moved out. I missed you." He tried to hug her, but I pushed him away by his chest. "Nope." I say standing in front of her, still holding onto her hand.

"Oh, you got a hot protective American friend too?" He says checking me up.

"GIRLFRIEND!" We all corrected him and he laughed nervously.

"I thought we had a thing." He says to Chen. "You're fucking delusional, Mark." She rolled her eyes. "Man, you make me wanna throw up just by being here." I say making a disgusted face and push him away.

"Now leave, we wanna go." Steph says. "Who the hell are you, prick?!" Mark said. "You look like a caveman, leave us alone." Max says. "Shut up, faggot." Mark says.

"Keep in mind that I'm a part of the LGBTQ community too...?" Chen said. "Shit, I can have fun with two girls now." He looked at us up and down.

She opened her mouth to speak, but right before she does I fixed my rings a little, then punched him on his jawline, making him fall to the ground.

"Fucking homophobe." I spit on him and drag Chen behind me.

We walked over him but he decided that he wants more.

"What was that for?!" He shouted at me.

"HEY, DON'T DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT HER, DICKHEAD." Chen held a fist of his shirt kneed him on the crotch area.

"That's for disrespecting our lovely, peaceful community and making everyone here uncomfortable." She says.

"That's for disrespecting women." Steph kicked him. "And that's for harassing women." Adam kicked his stomach. He was left there whimpering in pain. "Let's go." I said, pulling Chen with me.

"That was... so unexpected." I said surprised. "Yeah." They all say. "Hey, you okay?" I look at Chen. "Are you okay? Does your fist hurt?" She asks.

"No, I'm fine. I punched him with my rings not my knuckles." I smiled at her.

"Alright, all good then. Is everybody okay?" I asked. "Yeah, he deserved it." Steph nodded. "Agreed." Adam nods.

__________________________