☆ | Sequel | 01

6 years later

"Onii-Chan? Onii-chan?" Little Katsumi said as she tried to find her big brother in the kitchen. "Mommy! Mommy!" Katsumi called her and held her shirt. "Did you saw Onii-Chan?" Asked Katsumi as she looked around the kitchen. "I don't know, honey...Why don't you try to ask your daddy, Hmm?" (Y/n) softly spoke to her and looked down at her with a soft smile.

"Okay~," Little Katsumi said and ran to the living room. "Daddy! Daddy!" Little Katsumi cheerfully called him and sat down on his lap. "Woah Woah, what is it little pumpkin" Giggling Kuroo, he patted her head. "Do you know where Onii-Chan is?" She asked him with her pouty eyes.

"Hmm.." Kuroo looked around the living room and spotted someone behind the curtains. He grinned and leaned closer to her ears "He's behind the curtains" Kuroo smiled as she got off his laps, nodding her head with a smile. She slowly went to the curtains and moved the curtains away. "Onii-Chan! I found you!" Little Katsumi giggles, making Tetsuya laughs as well. "Aww, you found me" Tetsuya chuckles and hugged her.

"They are so adorable" (Y/n) chuckles and sat down next to Kuroo. Kuroo wrapped his arm around her shoulder and nod his head. "Indeed" He chuckles. "Katsumi sure looks like you...a lot," Kuroo said, smiling while looking at their children playing. "And Tetsuya looks like you...a lot too" (Y/n) chuckles too, making him kisses her cheek. "They sure look like us, indeed" Kuroo grinned, looking at the kids playing.

They heard a doorbell ringing, making the children looks at their parents in excitement. "We will go open it!" They said and ran open the door. "They sure have a lot of energy" (Y/n) chuckles and stood up with Kuroo behind her. "Indeed Indeed" Kuroo laughed.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Uncle Usui!" They shouted happily. "Hi, cuties" They greeted them with a smile and came inside. "Mom, dad, and Usui!" (Y/n) said and hugged her mother with a happy smile. "(Y/n) darling" Her mother smiled and hugged her back as well.

They led them to a living room and sat down on a couch while Tetsuya sat on Usui's lap and Katsumi on Kuroo's lap. They talked and talked until Usui took out 2 albums. "Uncle Usui! What is that?" Tetsuya asked him curiously as he saw him placing the albums on the coffee table. "It's an album full of pictures" Usui spoke to him and opened one of the albums.

"It's mommy!" Katsumi said and got off Kuroo's lap and looked at the pictures. "It's your mommy back then when she played volleyball with Karasuno," Usui said and showed the kids the pictures. "So that's why you copied tons of pictures back then," Kuroo said and facepalmed. "Well of course!" Usui said with a smirk.

"It's daddy!" Tetsuya said, pointing at the picture. "Oh, you took pictures of me too," Kuroo said with a smirk. "Well, duh," Usui said, flipping to another page. "It's mommy and daddy smiling!" Katsumi and Tetsuya said amazed. "We sure looked younger back then" (Y/n) said with a chuckle.

"I have decided! When I will be old, I will be a volleyball player!" Tetsuya said out of nowhere, making everyone look at him surprised. "T-Then, I will be a manager!" Little Katsumi said as they both smiled at each other. "Katsumi will be a very cute manager," Kuroo said, smiling. "A kyutie" Katsumi giggles. "Then, we all will support you two" (Y/n) said with a smile. "Yes!"

~~~

"Mommy?" Katsumi called her as she laid down on the bed next to her brother Tetsuya. "What is it, honey?" (Y/n) asked and sat down next to her and stroked her hair. "Can you tell us the story of I Found You again? As you promised?" Tetsuya asked.

"Sure.." (Y/n) softly spoke as Kuroo came inside the room. "Daddy! You came just in time! Tell us the story of I Found You again!" Tetsuya said and smiled. "Of course, little Hubby" Kuroo chuckles and sat next to Tetsuya while (Y/n) sat next to Katsumi.

"And the story started when Hubby met Pumpkin at the gym..."

♡☆♡