☆ | Ss2 | 16

(Y/n) stretched herself, yawning. "Finally in Osaka " Kuroo chuckled, gently kissing her forehead. "Taxi is here. Let's go?" (Y/n) nodded, Kuroo opened the door, offering her to go inside. (Y/n) smiles at him and sat down and he sat next to her. The taxi drove off.

(Y/n) rang the doorbell and someone opened the door, revealing Usui with a happy face. "Cutie pie! I missed you!" He hugged her tightly, mooching her cheek "I-I can't breath" (Y/n) struggled as he let her go. "I'm sorry, cutie pie" He grinned, looking behind her "What is rooster guy doing here?" Usui stood looking annoyed, with one eyebrow cocked.

Kuroo smirked widely "Can't I visit my girlfriend's family?" He cocked his eyebrow. "No, you can't-"

"Usui who is it?" (Y/n)'s mother said from behind as she looked at (Y/n). "Mom" She smiled, hugging her tight "(Y/n) darling, you arrived" She hugged her back tightly, smiling at her. (Y/n) broke the hug and she looked at her from head to toe "You have grown taller and your hair is shoulder length too" (Y/n) smiled brightly and her mother looks behind (Y/n) "Oya? Your boyfriend?" (Y/n) blushed hard as Kuroo bowed down.

"Konnichiwa I'm Kuroo Tetsurou and I'm pumpkin's boyfriend," He said and smiled brightly at her mother. "Oyaaa, aren't you the neighbor used to live beside us when you were still small?" Her mother immediately recognized him. "Oh my goodness! Please come inside!" She offered as (Y/n) come inside the house with Kuroo.

(Y/n) and Kuroo put her and his luggage on the ground and sat down on the sofa. (Y/n)'s father comes out from the kitchen "(Y/n) honey, you're here" He said as he sat down on the sofa "Hello, dad" (Y/n) smiles and Kuroo bowed to him. "Hello, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou and thank you for letting me stay" He politely said.

"So Kuroo tell me. How is your family?" (Y/n)'s mother asked, sitting in front of him. Kuroo sat next to (Y/n) "They are good but they are always busy with works" "I see and you have grown taller and more handsome" Her mother said sweetly.

"Wait you're Tetsurou? (Y/n)' s childhood friend?" (Y/n)'s father paused a bit as Kuroo nods his head "It's been a while Mr. and Ms. (Y/l/n)" He smiles, taking a sip of his tea that her mother prepared for him before she sat down.

"So you two finally found each other" Her father clapped his hands "It was so cute when he said he will find her no matter what," Her mother said, cupping her cheek with her palm, smiling. (Y/n) blushed hard and looked away. "It was a very heart touching scene," Her father said, smiling as he took a sip of his tea.

Usui walked out from his room and sat down next to (Y/n) "What are you guys were talking about" Usui asked, joining the conversation. "About (Y/n) and Kuroo's childhood" Her mother answered still smiling about a cute, love story about (Y/n) and him.

"Oh about a rooster head" Kuroo death glared at him "So what Mr.sorryididn'tsawyouthere?" "You two stop," (Y/n) said, a little annoyed, and (Y/n) is sitting in the middle of them. "Yes, ma'am," Both of them said and the doorbell rang.

"I will go open it" (Y/n) said and stood up and went to open the door. (Y/n) opened the door, revealing a big bodyguard "May I help you?" "Are you from (L/n) family?" (Y/n) slowly nods her head.

"I'm here to take Usui back to Miyazaki family," He said and her heart immediately sank.

☆☆☆