☆ | Ss2 | 22

"What if they come back?"

Kuroo looked at Usui, raising one of his eyebrows. "Nah, they won't" Usui replied to him and laughed off. "So that's mean, You gonna stay with us?" (Y/n) said and he nodded with a smile.

"I have been wondering. While I was away...Rooster head where did you sleep?" Usui asked him and looked at him. "With (Y/n), why?" Kuroo teased him with a smirk again. Usui cracked his fingers then forming it into a fist "Oh really? I shall punch you on the face right now" Usui said, ready to punch on his pretty face with his cracked smile.

"Chill 'Brother-in-law', I was joking," Kuroo said and starts laughing like a hyena. (Y/n) starts laughing too. "I slept in your room" Kuroo added as Usui's head cooled down after hearing the answer he wanted to hear.

"Dang it, my futon must be smelly by your scent," Usui said in disgust, Kuroo raised his eyebrows again and stood up. "Excuse me? I smell good for your information" After, Kuroo said, Usui also stood up. "No, you stink like a skunk" Usui smirked and crossed his arms. "You guys calm down" (Y/n) also stood up, trying to calm them down. "Then, you smell like a poop" Kuroo smirked too as they both start fighting.

"You smell like a trash" "You smell like a rotten cheese" "Oh, yeah?" "Yeah!" "Then, you smell like a stinky sock" "You smell like a pee!" The never-ending fight between Kuroo and Usui started to get bigger and bigger. "YOU TWO STOP!" (Y/n) shouted at both of them and glared at them. Both turned their head to her and looked down "Yes, ma'am" They both said and sat down again while their heads are tilted down. (Y/n) deeply sighed and sat in the middle of them again.

"But seriously he smell like a skunk tho" Usui mumbled. Kuroo heard him and turned his head "You smell like a poop" Kuroo said and glared at him. "No, you!" "No, You!" (Y/n) sighed again as they start fighting again. (Y/n) stood up and walked away, leaving them to fight alone.

She joined the first years soon to second-year karasuno boys except for Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi is with Yachi talking and smiling at each other. "(Y/n)-San!" Hinata called her name and smiled. "If you don't mind. Can I join you guys?" (Y/n) politely asked them and they nod their head with a smile. (Y/n) sat down next to Tsukishima and smiled "What were you guys talking about?" She asked them and looked at them. "We were talking about our future!" Hinata answered her and smiled.

"(Y/n)-San, when you graduate. What will you do in the future?" Kageyama asked her. "I don't know, yet" she replied to him with a grin. "And you all?" "I will be a volleyball player!" Hinata replied first with a proud smile. "I will be a volleyball player too" Kageyama added and smiled too. "And you, Tsukki?" "Probably volleyball too," He answers and smiled a little. "Then, I will wish you all the best" (Y/n) said, smiling at them. "You too, (Y/n)-San!"

"Everyone, it's late now. We should go clean all these messes and go back beside tomorrow we are leaving" Daichi said as he started cleaning. "Hai!" The boys shouted and started cleaning the mess.

"(Y/n)-San, see you later or at school!" Hinata said, smiling at her along with the boys. "It was fun, having you guys" (Y/n) said with Kuroo and Usui behind her. Her parents are in their room, sleeping because they were tired. "Same for us too!" They said. "Bye, (Y/n), Kuroo and Usui-San!" They said, waving at them, and slowly walked away. "Bye, everyone!" (Y/n), Kuroo and Usui said, waving and watching them leave.

☆☆☆