☆ | Ss2 | 06

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? Why are you jumping?" Tsukki notices that (Y/n) is jumping because of her sprained ankle. "I'm fine, it just I feel like jumping" She lied, not looking at him "You look tired," He said as he notices her left ankle it's red.

"Nah, I'm fine" Tsukki sighed and crouched down "Get on my back" "Tsukki I'm fine" (Y/n) panicked, pulling him up but he insisted, "I said get on my back or do you want me to take you the bridal way?" "Fine" (Y/n) took a deep sigh, getting on his back and he stood up. "I'm sorry for troubling you" "It's fine"

He walked out of the building and saw Karasuno with Nekoma "Tsukishima is back" Hinata shouted as he waves "Oiii Over here" (Y/n) waved with a smile "(Y/n)-san are you okay?" "(Y/n) sprain-" (Y/n) widens her eyes, covering his mouth with her palm.

"I'm fine I'm fine" (Y/n) crack smiled "I'm just tired" She chuckled nervously "Pumpkin are you okay?" (Y/n) nod her head with a smile as he kisses her forehead "Oi, Kuroo stop kissing her when she's on my back" Tsukki rolls his eyes in annoyance. (Y/n) and Kuroo grins "Geez sorry"

"Let's go, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi shouted, waving with his hand "See you tomorrow at the match" (Y/n) waved at him with a slight smile "See ya" Kuroo said and Tsukki left.

~~~~

"So refreshing," (Y/n) said, slowly walking out of the women's bathroom "Now, I need to bandage my left ankle" She sighed deeply, walking slowly to the room. (Y/n) slid the door open and luckily Kiyoko and Yachi are not there, so she went to her bag and find a bandage that her brother Usui packed for sure.

"Found it" (Y/n) took out a pain-relieving cream and a bandage. She sat down on your futon mattress and slowly applying cream on her ankle, then slowly wrapping it with a bandage "Let's hope that tomorrow, I won't mess this up" She sighed, putting the bandage and the cream back in her bag and stood up, walking to the boy's room.

(Y/n) slid the door open and...

SMACK

A slipper hit her pretty face, all of them froze. (Y/n) rubbed her face in pain "(Y/n)!" Suga and Tsukki run-up to her panicked and checked her face. "I'm fine" She frowns with her eyebrows while trying to smile "Why does this always have to happen to (Y/n)?" Tsukki said, facepalming himself.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/n)-san!" They bowed 10 times while panicking "It's fine" (Y/n) wave with her hands and gave them a little smile "Last time she got hit with a book and now with a slipper, You guys will someday ruin her pretty face" Suga glared at them and they immediately froze. Suga sighed and notice a small red round on her forehead, he sighed again.

"Are you okay, Suga-san?" (Y/n) asked, notices he keeps sighing "I'm fine. Alright, y'all if any of you hit her pretty face again, I will smack you all" Suga shot them a death glare and they repeatedly nodded with sweats on their head, scared of him.

"Now go to sleep!" "Yes, sir!" They sprinted to their futon mattress and laid down "Good night!" (Y/n) chuckled at them. "You should go, too" She nods her head, Tsukki patted her head with a smile "Good night" (Y/n) smile at him "Night" (Y/n) waves, slowly leaving the room.

☆☆☆