♡ | 06

"Why does she looks like Pumpkin? Her hair is short and her eyes are beautiful like Pumpkin" Kuroo said as he took out his old picture, when (Y/n) and Kuroo were small. "Pumpkin," He said, holding the picture tightly "I will find you," He said and went inside to his house.

~~~~

"Dad! I'm home" (Y/n) shouted.

Silent

"Maybe he's still at work, " She said and went to her room, then changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs to make dinner.

After dinner, She wrapped the food and put it in the fridge for her dad. Then (Y/n) went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, she wore her pajama and went to the kitchen. (Y/n) took a water bottle from the fridge and went to your room while drinking.

(Y/n) opened the window to have some fresh air and went to her drawer. She opened the drawer and took out her old picture with Hubby. "Hubby...I miss you"

(Y/n) turns around and saw a paper on the ground. She picks it up and opens it "Hi neighbor :)" (Y/n) looks out of the window and saw her neighbor next door

"Kuroo?"

"Hi (Y/n)-Chan, it looks like your room is next to my room"He smiles.

"Yeah" She sat down on the chair and opened her homework.

"What are you doing?" He said, looking at her.

"I'm doing my homework"

"Talk with me (Y/n)-Chan~," He said and She turned her head to look at him. He was lying on his desk while staring at her with flirty eyes.

"After homework," (Y/n) said and starts writing again.

"(Y/n)-Chan, what school do you go to?" "Karasuno high school, you?" (Y/n) answered not looking at him. "Nekoma high school," He said and she stopped writing.

"Nekoma? Is he in the volleyball club? Hope he's not"

"Ohh so Nekoma. You go by train home, right?" (Y/n) said and starts writing again.

"Yeah"

"Why don't you live there? You don't have to go home by train every day"

"Nah I want to live here beside you are my new neighbor now!"

"oh"

"Sadly, you don't go to my school," He said sadly.

"But at least I'm your neighbor"

"True," he said as both of them smiled.

"(Y/n)-Chan, when you said you just moved back. Where were you at the time?"
He asked as she packed her books into her school bag and looks at him.

"When I was 8. I had to move out to Osaka, my grandma fell off stairs after that she fell into a coma. So we have to move to grandma's house to take care of here and my father found a job there too so we stayed there" (Y/n) said and rested her chin on her palm.

"So why did you decide to move back here?"

"My father found a job back here again and there's one person I want to find"

"Oh and who-" He got cut off by his phone call "I have to take this call"

"Just go beside I have to go to sleep anyway"

"Goodnight (Y/n)-Chan" He waves at her.

"Goodnight," She said and he went to take the call. (Y/n) closed the window and turned the lights off and went to sleep.

~~~~~

Kuroo
"Hello? coach?"

Nekomata coach
"Oh Kuroo, I want to tell you next week on Wednesday, You will have a practice match with Karasuno High school. I already told the others"

Kuroo
"Oh Okay"

Nekomata Coach
"Then see you tomorrow"

Kuroo
"Goodbye"

Kuroo hangs up the phone and laid down on his bed "Karasuno..I'll look forward to it" He said and went to sleep.

♡ ♡ ♡