☆ | Ss2 | 27

"No..."

"W-What?" Kuroo's eyes widen as his tears fell out of nowhere without him realizing it. It was silent until (Y/n) starts laughing and kneeled, hugging him. "Silly, of course, I do," She said and her lips connected with his, sweetly kissing him. They kissed for a few seconds until he breaks it.

"You scared me, pumpkin," Kuroo sighed as (Y/n) wipes his tears away and smiles. "I'm sorry," She said and Kuroo took the ring out of the box and took her left hand. "And again, I choose I do, do you?" He asked her again with a big smile this time. "I do" She answered him with a tear streaming down on her cheek. He slipped the ring onto her ring finger and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss again.

In the background, they could hear loud cheering, shouting, and handclaps from them. "Congratulations again!!" The two of them broke the kiss and looks at them with a smile. "Thank you, everyone!" They brightly smiled at them.

Usui wrapped his arm around Kuroo's shoulder. "That was my first time seeing you cry" Usui teases him with a grin. "Shut up. You should get a girlfriend too, your little sister is marrying soon" Kuroo smirked at him and wrapped his arm too. "Oh, excuse me. I already have a girlfriend" He replies with a smirk. "What? Do you have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell me" (Y/n) said with a frowning face.

"I'm sorry" Usui chuckles at her and ruffled her hair with his other hand. "Can I meet her?" (Y/n) asked him with a smile. "Maybe at your wedding" Usui replied to her and laughed. "But we haven't planned the wedding yet" She mumbled, tilting her head down. Usui raised his eyebrows when he heard the words she mumbled, making him look at Kuroo. Kuroo shook his head and grinned. "Not yet"

"(Y/n).." She heard a voice calling her name, making her turns her head to the person. "Tsukki!" She smiled and walked towards him. "Congrats, (Y/n)" He smiled a little, patting her head. "Thank you, Tsukki" She happily said and smiled at him. "(Y/n)-San! Congratulations!" Yachi said with Yamaguchi behind her, congratulating her with a smile. "Thank you!"

"Anyways! Let's go eat!" Hinata shouted, pumping his fist up in the air, feeling excited. "Aww, I will be broke," Usui said, scratching at the back of his head. "It's your fault. You said you will treat all of us" Kuroo smirked. "Everyone buy whatever you want, He's treating us anyway," Kuroo said, making them nod their head in excitement.

~~~~

"I feel sick" (Y/n) though as she rested her hand on her stomach.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom" She excused herself and hurriedly went to the bathroom and starts vomiting.

☆☆☆