☆ | Ss2 | 17

"I'm here to take Usui back to Miyazaki family," He said and her heart sank.

"W-What?"  (Y/n) stuttered and Usui placed his hand on her shoulder. (Y/n) look at him in fear as he gave her a little smile "We already discussed this yesterday. Young master is time to leave" The bodyguard said coldly with no emotions in his eyes. "I know, I know geez" He frustratedly said, messing his hair.

"But Usui!" She looked at him, holding his shirt preventing him from leaving. "Cutie pie please listen to me...I will be gone for a week and I promise I will come back" Usui said calmly, patting her head "N-No, Usui don't leave..." (Y/n) gripped on his shirt tightly, holding back her tears.

Usui sighed and looks at Kuroo who is behind her with her parents. "Rooster head if anything happens to her. Protect her...I'm counting on you" "Got it" Kuroo said as he coming toward her.

"Cutie pie please let go" "N-No" Usui sighed again and looked at Kuroo. Kuroo nods his head and yanked her hand away from Usui "N-No Kuroo! Usui don't leave me!" (Y/n) shouted as her tears finally rolled down. "Don't worry. I will be back" Usui hopelessly smiled at her and left with the bodyguard.

"N-no, Usui" (Y/n) fell on her knees and sobbed. "Pumpkin..." He called her name and back hugged. "Trust him. He will come back" He gently turned her head to face him and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry for not telling you," Her mother guilty said with her father next to her. "It's fine...I'm going to my room," (Y/n) said emotionally and stood up, going to her old room.

"Pumpkin" Kuroo stood up, watching her leaving for her room. "Tetsurou-kun you must already know," Her father said and Kuroo nods his head. "Let's talk for a bit"

(Y/n) slammed the door and collapsed on the bed, crying her eyes out. "Why...Usui...why?!" She cried more and more, till she fell asleep.

~~~~

(Y/n) woke up with her puffy eyes and a red nose from crying "Ah shit...my eyes are burning" (Y/n) said as she slowly rubs her eyes and looks at the time '6:55 pm'. (Y/n) sighed and walked out of her room to the kitchen.

"(Y/n) honey, you're awake." Said her mother, serving the food on the table. "Yeah..." She responded and sat down next to Kuroo, who is sipping his tea. "Pumpkin...he will come back...believe in him" He smiled, placing down the cup and gently holds her hand. "Now smile, tomorrow Karasuno is coming here to enjoy with us, right?" (Y/n) nod her head, slowly smiling.

"Awww, such a boyfriend and husband material!" Her mother said and awed at (Y/n)'s and Kuroo's lovey-dovey scene. "Tetsurou-Kun, I trust you! Please take care of my daughter well" Her father said, who is sitting in front of them. "Oh my god. You two marry each other" Her mother said out of the blue while her father is planning a date for their marriage.

"B-But, I'm still young!" (Y/n) said shocked and Kuroo holds her hand tightly "Oh, don't worry Mr. and Ms. (L/n) once your daughter graduate. I will marry her right away" He smiled widely at her parents while secretly smirking at (Y/n).

"Ara ara ara, I'm counting on you, our son-in-law!" Her mother exclaimed and her father cheered for them while (Y/n) looks away, blushing.

"Dinner is ready now. Let's celebrate our daughter's and Son-in-law's relationship" Her father stood up with a glass of beer in his hand "Kampai!"

"Kampaiii!"

☆☆☆