☆ | Ss2 | 23

"You said you won't leave me! Why?!" A voice said with a crying tone, assuming that the person is crying. "I'm sorry.." "No, don't leave me..." she begged him, holding his long sleeve. "Please, let me go," He said, pulling her hands away. "No please, don't leave me!" "I'm sorry.." The door closed with a loud thud and the person collapsed on the ground, crying in mess.

"Cutie pie, we're back-" Usui stopped walking, making Kuroo bump onto him from behind. He looked at Usui then back. "Oi, why did you stop-" Kuroo stopped and looked at her. Both of them are looking at her...crying in mess like the character on the television.

"Pumpkin...?" (Y/n) turned her head with her tears streaming down on her cheeks with little puffy eyes from crying hard. "He said, he won't leave her...why?!" (Y/n) said, taking a tissue and wipes her tears away. "Cutie...it's just a movie," Usui said, placing down the shopping bag on the table. "Here" Kuroo gave her another tissue." I know but he left her!" (Y/n) cried again and blew her nose on the tissue.

"This hell story kinda reminds me how I left her," Usui thought and sighed.

"Pumpkin, now stop crying and cheer up, Hmm?" Kuroo said to her, stroking her head then slowly down to her cheek and wiped her tears with his big thumb. (Y/n) nod her head and stood up. "I bought you chocolate," Usui said and gave her the chocolate.
"But I'm not on my period" She mumbled.

Silence

"What?" (Y/n) widens her eyes and shook her head continuously. "N-Nothing and thanks!" She nervously laughed and looked away while scratching at the back of her head. "Tomorrow you and rooster head are going home. Did you pack everything, yet?" Usui asked her, looking at both of them. "Of course! Right Hubby?" (Y/n) said and clung onto his arm with a cheerful smile. "Of course!" Kuroo chuckles and ruffled her hair.

"Stop with the lovey-dovey when I'm here" Usui rolled his eyes in annoyance and placed the food in the fridge. "Yes, sir!" (Y/n) and Kuroo said at the same time and laughed at him. "Stop laughing and help me to prepare dinner," Usui said again, making Kuroo and (Y/n) grins at him before nodding their heads and help him.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hubby, did you see my Karasuno jacket?" Asked (Y/n), trying to find her jacket after done packing her other clothes into her suitcase. "You mean this?" Kuroo asked her, coming inside her room with a jacket in his hand.

"Yeah, thanks" (Y/n) sweetly smiled at him, making his heart beats even faster than before. She took the jacket and turned herself around. She was about to walk to her suitcase but and pair of muscular arms are wrapped around her waist and a chin resting on her head. "Hubby...?"

"Let's stay like this for a while before your brother comes" He softly spoke to her, closing his eyes. She smiled, placing her hand on his hand, and closed her eyes as well. "Your hair smells nice" He spoke again and chuckles. "My hair always smells nice except when I practice" (Y/n) states and laughed softly, making him laugh as well.

☆☆☆