☆ | Ss2 | 07

(Y/n) step inside the big gymnasium with Karasuno boys "Are you sure, you okay?" Tsukki looks down on her, he's worried "What do you mean? I'm fine" She nervously laughs, looking away. Not daring to look at Tsukki "(Y/n) you sprained-" "Cutie pie!" "Usui!" (Y/n) went toward him, avoiding Tsukki.

'I'm saved!"

"Onii-chan" He pats her head and (Y/n) gave him a slight smile "You finally made it to the 3rd round. Mom and Dad would be proud" She hummed with a smile. Usui looks at her up and down, checking her.

Something caught his eyes. The bandage wrapped on her left ankle "You...sprained your ankle?" "M-Me? N-no I accidentally scratched my leg" (Y/n) shuttered, looking away nervously "(Y/n) don't lie" He grabbed her wrist, glaring at her "I'm n-not" (Y/n) denied, still looking away not daring to look at him "(Y/n)-"

"(Y/n)-san! let's go everyone has already left!" Noya waved at her "See you later" (Y/n) yanked his hand away, running toward Noya.

She grabbed his wrist "Let's go?" He blushed, nodding his head, and run together to the hall.

'Shit it hurt' You frowned, feeling the pain.

"There you are! Now go stretch yourselves!"

"Hai!"

(Y/n) stretched herself. "The ankle It's starting to hurt more" (Y/n) look down at her left ankle and widens her eyes "Shoot, I forgot to apply the pain-relieving cream!" (Y/n) whispered, facepalmed herself "Good job (Y/N)"

"The match is starting. Let's line up" Daichi said and(Y/n) slowly stood next to Yamaguchi, facing Nekoma "Let's play" She bowed down.

(Y/n) is serving first. "(Y/n) are you sure?" Tsukki said worriedly, knowing that she sprained her ankle "I'm fine" (Y/n) smiled to him, taking a deep breath.

The referee blew the whistle "Here's go nothing" (Y/n) threw the ball up and runs and jumps, hitting the ball hard. (Y/n) landed on the ground, gritting her teeth "shit, (Y/n) you can do it. It's just a small pain" She said to herself, positioning herself.

~~~~

16-18

They are still in the first round. (Y/n) frowned her eyebrows, enduring the pain in her left ankle "(Y/n) you can't mess this up" Kuroo looks at (Y/n) and noticed the bandage on her left ankle "Don't tell me..." He whispered, widening his eyes.

Usui stopped taking pictures, staring at (Y/n) worriedly "Cutie pie...you're pushing yourself hard" He crossed his arms.

"Synchronized attack" (Y/n) run and jump high. Kageyama tosses the ball to her and she hit it with a force. The boys focused on the ball, the ball slammed on the ground.

"Out!"

"(Y/N)!!" Tsukki shouted, all of them turned their heads toward her and widens their eyes.

(Y/n) is lying on the ground holding her ankle in pain.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" Tsukki panicked and everyone run-up to her. "(Y/n) can you stand up?" "I will take her to the infirmary room," Kiyoko said. (Y/n) slowly stood up "Here let me help you" (Y/n) wrapped her arm around Kiyoko's shoulder. "I'm sorry," She said, looking down on the ground. Daichi patted her shoulder "It's okay just leave it to us" (Y/n) nodded sadly "Let's go" (Y/n) made an eye contact with Kuroo for last time. She gave him a hopeless smile and left for the infirmary room with Kiyoko.

☆☆☆