☆ | Ss2 | 09

1 and a half week later

It's been one week and a half since the national. At the national, (Y/n) didn't win because a very powerful team beat their team but it's okay. (Y/n) and the boys had fun and today (Y/n) can finally take the bandage off.

When (Y/n) was still at the national Usui keep glaring at Kuroo. Wanting to kill him so badly after hugging her in front of him. Usui still doesn't know that he is her neighbor nor boyfriend so he can't kill him but it pisses him off.

(Y/n) went inside the gymnasium, greeting them with a bright smile as always. "Ohayo!" "(Y/n)-san Ohayo!" Boys shouted, jumping happily after seeing her walking inside with a bright smile "(Y/n)-san today you gonna play with us, right?" Noya and Hinata said happily "Of course! since my ankle is now all healed" (Y/n) stated happily.

"Let's play!"

~~~~

"Woah I'm so tired" (Y/n) breathed heavily, lying on the ground lifeless "(Y/n)-san you are so cool!" She laughed at him.

"(Y/n) didn't play volleyball for a week and now she has gotten stronger," The third-years said smiling, watching them having fun "We are soon leaving now, huh?" Asahi said, sadly as they nodded "Let's enjoy here all we could before we leave," Daichi said, nodding in agreement "Yes" The third year smiled.

"See you, guys" (Y/n) waves with a smile "See ya!" (Y/n) walked away.

"Pumpkin!" He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, kissing her cheek. "Hubby! you scared me" (Y/n) said startled but smiled after "Sorry" He grinned, kisses her forehead.

"Summer is coming soon" "Yeah" "Are you planning to go somewhere?" "I'm going to meet my mother" "Is that so?" (Y/n) nod with a smile "And you?" "I don't know. Probably gonna miss you" She grinned.

(Y/n) grabbed his necktie, pulling him closer to her face. (Y/n) gave him a peck on his lip and walked away "Woah Woah" He said, surprised by her sudden action. (Y/n) grinned as he catches up with her.

"Looks like we are here," (Y/n) said, turning around to face him. He pulled her by her waist, kissing her passionately "H-Hubby" (Y/n) whispered, breaking the kiss. He pressed his forehead against hers, smiling brightly "I love you" "I love you too, Hubby"

(Y/n) waved at him and went inside. She closed the door behind her "Who was the guy, you were with?"

"Oh god, Onii-chan you scared me!" (Y/n) said, holding her breath. Usui is standing in front of her, crossed arms "Oh u-um our neighbor" (Y/n) said nervously, looking away "Hooo?" He raised one of his eyebrows "I-I'm going to my room!"She sprinted to her room, closing the door behind.

"T-That was close" She sighed "(Y/n) the dinner is almost done. Change and come downstairs" Usui shouted from downstairs "Coming!" She sighed, placing her bag in the corner. (Y/n) changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs.

~~~~

(Y/n) went to her room after a refreshing shower. She opened the window and saw Kuroo already there waiting for her with a welcoming smile "Hubby" (Y/n) flashed him a bright smile "Pumpkin...I missed you" "I miss you too, Hubby," (Y/n) said as she sat down on her chair "Ah right! Pumpkin do you want-"

"Cutie pie! Today I'm sleeping with-" Usui barged in and saw (Y/n) talking with Kuroo "Usui! Why didn't you knock?!" (Y/n) panicked and both of them widened their eyes.

"IT'S YOU AGAIN?!" Both of them shouted while (Y/n) look at them confused.

☆☆☆