𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙼𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They've been planning this for over a year now this is all for us," Harriet told them.

"You guys are lucky you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light" Sonya said. Destariya's hand brushed against Newts multiple times while they followed them, in the end, his fingers intertwined with hers giving her comfort. Sonya looked around "Where's Vince?"

"Somewhere over there I think," Someone told her.

Thomas looked at Sonya "Who's Vince?"

Harriet smiled "He's the one who decided if you get to stay" Minho questioned about the size of the right arm while Destariya looked behind her to see Brenda and Luke struggling to keep up she went to talk but someone's voice rang out.

"Yeah, we were. This is all that left of us. A lot of good people died getting us this far" She turned round to see the familiar face as soon as he saw her his eyes widened. "My god, you're alive" Vincent spoke.

She smiled at Vince "Yeah a lot of people these days have been surprised about that too"

"Who are the rest of them?" Vincent asked.

Harriet answered for her "They are immunes caught them coming up the mountain."

"Did you check them?" He asked.

"I know this guy Aris. I trust him." She told him.

"And I know and trust Destariya but still check 'em" Vincent told them. Luke and Brenda fell to the floor Destariya let go of Newt's hand and went to Luke and Brenda.

"Shit Luke, Bren come on get up" She tried to help them up but they couldn't move.

Vince came up to them "What's wrong with them?" He asked.

Jorge told him he didn't know while Destariya was trying to get Luke to get up. Vincent staggered away and pulled out his gun. "Crank we've got cranks"

Destariya stood up and pulled her gun out "Don't you dare Vince"

"Destariya step down," He told her.

She shook her head "They aren't dangerous yet"

"You shouldn't have brought them here we let cranks in here now the safe haven doesn't last a week" Vincent shouted.

Thomas stood next to her "We understand okay. Just listen please we told them we could help"

She nodded "Come on Vince you owe me there has to be something you can do"

"Yeah there is I can put them out of their misery" Vince stepped forwards.

Jorge shouted in protest. A voice could be heard behind him "Vince, That's enough! Let him go" Out of the crowed walked Mary

"There infected Doc nothing we can do for them," Vincent told the woman.

She smiled at Destariya and Thomas "No, but they can. Hello, Thomas. Destariya"

She smiled back at her "Good to see you again Mary"

Thomas looked at her "What? You know me?" He asked.

"Interesting It makes sense they'd put you in the maze. Though I must admit" She walked over to Brenda and Luke "I was worried they'd kill you after what you did. Definitely, after they found out you helped Destariya escape"

Thomas looked at her then back to Mary "What did I do?"

"The first time we spoke you said you couldn't take it anymore. Watching your friends die one by one. The last time we spoke you gave me the coordinates of every WICKED compound trial and lab"

Vince looked towards him "He was our source"

"We couldn't have pulled this all off without him. Take them to the tent. Get these guys some warm clothes" She walked back up to them "Thomas Destariya come on I need to get some blood from you both"

"Why?" Thomas questioned.

"Because it will help your friends," She told him.

Destariya pulled Mary towards herself "Is that a smart idea my blood isn't like his"

She nodded "You both still share the same blood now come on" She nodded and they carried on walking to the tent she put Luke and Brenda in.