𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Newt, get up. Come on" Thomas shouted. Newt lifted his heavy body off the uncomfortable floor Thomas was shouting to get everyone up Minho looked up at Thomas from his spot on the floor.

"Woah what is it?" Newt questioned.

He pointed off into the distance "You see that... Its lights" Thunder crackled in the distance and lightning struck the ground. "We've got to go"

They picked up all their stuff and ran off towards the lights. Along with the sound of thunder, Newt could hear gunshots in the distance he turned his head to the Luke.

"Do you hear that?" Luke questioned.

Newt nodded "Gunshots"

They carried on running with the fear that it might be Wicked or something worse but before they made it to the entrance Minho was struck with lightning Thomas shouted for help and the boys helped him carry the boy into the building. Thomas shook Minho trying to wake him up. Luckily for them, he groaned in pain and Thomas let out a sigh of relief for his friend.

"Here you are. Are you okay?"

Minho looked confused as he looked at his friend's worried faces Thomas told Minho he was struck by lightning and they helped him up. While the boys were helping Minho up, Teresa looked around the warehouse they were in.

"Hey what's that smell?" Teresa asked.

She turned on her torch to get a better look when a crank came racing towards her. All the group screamed in fear as more cranks came racing towards them. They looked around at the cranks and realized that they couldn't reach them because of the chains they were in.

Brenda watched them from the door slightly amused by their scared reactions. "I see you've met our guard dogs" She shouted. She confidently walked through them "You guys look like shit. Come on. Follow me"  The group just looked at her "Unless you want to stay here with them." They finally followed Brenda through the warehouse looked at the group with disgust "Come on keep up Jorge wants to meet you"

Thomas followed behind her "Who's Jorge?"

Brenda just smiled "You'll see. No one's come out of the scorch in a long time. You've just got him curious" She looked Thomas up and down "And me, too."

Men started to follow the group laughing making them very uncomfortable New looked over at Frypan.

"Anyone else starting to get a bad feeling about this place ?"

Some people in the group nodded and Thomas over his shoulder. "Let's just hear him out. See what he has to say"

Jorge was stood at the back of the room with a radio in hand. Static could be heard from it and the crackling of someone's voice.

"Jorge there here," Brenda told the man.

He shushed the young girl and carried on trying to get some sort of connection when he realized it wasn't going to word he turned it off and turned around to face the group. "Do you ever get the feeling the whole words against you?" Jorge started to walk up to them "Three questions. Where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?"

None of them answered so he sighed "Don't all answer at once."

"We're headed for the mountains. Looking for the Right Arm" Thomas explained.

The men around them laughed with amusement "You're looking for ghosts you mean" He took a large drink from his water "Question number two Where did you come from?"

"That's our business" Minho snapped.

The men around them grabbed hold of them and pinned them down while Brenda scanned them.

"You were right," Brenda told Jorge as she handed the device to him.

Thomas spoke up from the floor. "Right about what? what is she talking about"

"I'm sorry hermano looks like you're tagged. You came from Wicked which means your very valuable"

————————————————————————

They dangled from the roof over a large drop. "Good plan Thomas" Luke spat out with frustration Minho nodded.

"Yeah just hear what the man has to say really working out for us" Minho snapped sarcastically.

Thomas sighed "Shut up you two. Maybe I can reach the rope"

Thomas tried to get the rope but didn't succeed Jorge walked in and started to talk to them. They were halfway through their conversation when they could hear a loud voice that made all the group with the exception of Aris freeze up a voice that wasn't possible for them to hear.

"We're back!"